Resident Evil 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now at the end of 4-4 and

Salazar is finally going ape**** in his wacky Plagas form. Haven't found the weakspot yet, everything seems resistant to bullets

Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Mayhem -

Shoot an eye for his weak form to reveal itself.

Comment

Mayhem -

The 2 "arms" are the weak spots. Use the shotgun on them until they disappear. At this point the shield protecting Salazar will open up and you can shoot him directly. If you have the rocket launcher you can take him out with one shot. If you only have the weaker weapons you will need to repeat the process.

Comment

Originally posted by koenshaku
          Your review states..,

'had it contained characters we could sympathise or relate to..'

I'm sorry but half way through the castle, just before you meet one of the red dudes and his merry band before an altar. Low on ammo, I thought I'd pay a quick visit to my cockney mate. Stock up, you know.
          Only to find his dead ass lying there after being paid a visit by the hooded troop.

I was in ****in' tears!
          ARGH!

Someone deleted my orginal post, so i'll post it again just more politer so it doesent get deleted

One word my man!

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ft:

Comment

I've just returned to this after 10 days. So I'm wayyyyyy behind. I?ve just completed the 2-3 boss (eventually) WOW!!. I need help on weapons. Do I keep the Punisher and max it out or sell it and go for another gun? I already have the shotgun and the rifle (with scope). Suggestions please.
            Last edited by ukplumber; 03-02-2005, 14:08.

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel
              ARGH!

Someone deleted my orginal post, so i'll post it again just more politer so it doesent get deleted

One word my man!

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ft:
              What happened in that instance was a freak occurance and doesn't really spoil anything.

Omg.

Comment

Originally posted by ukplumber
                I?ve just returned to this after 10 days. So I?m wayyyyyy behind. I?ve just completed the 2-3 boss (eventually) WOW!!. I need help on weapons. Do I keep the Punisher and max it out or sell it and go for another gun? I already have the shotgun and the rifle (with scope). Suggestions please.
                Sell sell sell.

You'll get a lot of money for your upgraded weapons. At first the replacements won't be much better (if at all) but they can be upgraded a LOT more, and become far more powerful/hold more ammo/reload quicker etc

Comment

Originally posted by Chadruharazzeb
                  What happened in that instance was a freak occurance and doesn't really spoil anything.

Omg.
                  I know. You;d think it's almost as bad as losing a mobile phone. Wonders never case.

Back on the game, replaying it a third time, the beginning few levels are simply glorious. Been said before, but needs to be said again. The first hours are dishy even on repeated play.

Comment

Originally posted by RLench
                    Sell sell sell.

You'll get a lot of money for your upgraded weapons. At first the replacements won't be much better (if at all) but they can be upgraded a LOT more, and become far more powerful/hold more ammo/reload quicker etc
                    What should i go for? The TMP or the Red9?

Comment

Red 9 gets my vote.

I'm near the end and still haven't given it up.

Comment

I'm a fan of the Blacktail personally, defo get the riot gun too. When do you start getting bullets for the Butterfly as i've just bought it?

Comment

yeah I wondered that, got to end of 3-1 and not seen any ammo for the Broken Butterfly so far .... so use the 6? you get with it wisely

Comment

Originally posted by ukplumber
                            What should i go for? The TMP or the Red9?
                            Red9. I really liked that gun

The TMP is crap, IMO. It's far too weak and is really inaccurate. It's only useful in emergencies (ie when there is 3-4 enemies coming at you and just about to pounce on you) But the shotgun is much better in these circumstances...so the TMP becomes redundant, IMO

Comment

The TMP is crap, IMO. It's far too weak and is really inaccurate. It's only useful in emergencies (ie when there is 3-4 enemies coming at you and just about to pounce on you) But the shotgun is much better in these circumstances...so the TMP becomes redundant, IMO
                              cheers i'll replace my punisher with the red9. I'll have a bit of cash spare, about 40,000. I may go mad on upgrades or wait for a new weapon. it's all good fun!!

Comment

The TMP was handy

on the cable car bit when they throw axes at you on your way down as it deflected them as well as shoot the guys

Comment

Working...
                                X