Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scythe
    The TMP was handy

on the cable car bit when they throw axes at you on your way down as it deflected them as well as shoot the guys

The rifle and scope is best for that bit. You can take out the enemies way before they even get into throwing range.

Comment

I'm going through for a second time and trying to save up the cash for the

Chicago Typewriter

, I've got about 500grand now after selling everything except my maxed out Punisher. Any good methods of earning the big bucks?

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
        yeah I wondered that, got to end of 3-1 and not seen any ammo for the Broken Butterfly so far .... so use the 6? you get with it wisely
        Haven't used it yet, is it the bollox? Contemplated getting the

minethrower

but wasn't sure if it was worth it, any pointers?

Comment

I did what PH did. The TMP probably is good for that section but the rifle is far better

I took three of them out iirc before I even got on the lift. Then it was just a case of shooting them on the right side as soon as I saw them

Comment

I've just got my first 4 bottle caps. Two blue that are at the bottom left, and 2 blue that are at the bottom right. Is it possible to get anymore? Or have I got all of them for this range?

Comment

Ahhh, just completed the first row. B)

Comment

Done it!
                hit 71%
                killed 966
                deaths 58 (ooops)
                clear time (dont laugh) 24.43

onto op ada

Comment

To heads who have finished it:

Do you get anything for finishing Professional with 0 deaths? I finished the standard difficulty with 0 deaths and didnt get anything different.

Comment

Regarding the Broken Butterfly...

You don't actually need to buy it. You can find it for free! After you rescue Ashley (just past the section with the gimp in the cage) you can retrace your steps and enter the building you passed that you couldn't enter (by the fountain) as you need Ashley to piggyback up to get inside. There's a Broken Butterfly in there along with about 7,000 in treasure.

You don't need it until then anyhow, I only started getting ammo for it around 3-2.
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
                      Regarding the Broken Butterfly...

You don't actually need to buy it. You can find it for free! After you rescue Ashley (just past the section with the gimp in the cage) you can retrace your steps and enter the building you passed that you couldn't enter (by the fountain) as you need Ashley to piggyback up to get inside. There's a Broken Butterfly in there along with about 7,000 in treasure.

You don't need it until then anyhow, I only started getting ammo for it around 3-2.
                      So thats what that wassss!

Totally forgot about it!

Comment

I was wondering what was in that room, I just couldn't be bothered going back.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk Davidson
                          I'm going through for a second time and trying to save up the cash for the

Chicago Typewriter

, I've got about 500grand now after selling everything except my maxed out Punisher. Any good methods of earning the big bucks?
                          Just keep playing, sell all the ammo you don't need, make sure to get all treasure and combine them properly. I managed to buy the typewriter in the castle, it was at the merchant at the end of that long corridor. After you get the typewriter it won't take long untill you can also get the infinite launcher .

Comment

Well I am 15 hours into this and I really can't find a fault with this game. It's that good. If I play a better game this year I will be very surprised.

Comment

You can get a lot of cash on your second playthrough by selling all the G+R+Y herbs you accumulate. The First Aid Sprays can get you a lot of cash as well. I managed to buy both the one million weapons and still finish the game with around 400 000. I did sell everything from the previous game except the Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle though.

Comment

Can someone make a list of (in spoilers) of all the goodies in the game and how much tyey cost & where to find them?

Ive been playing this game non stop and have lost track of this thread and cant be aresed sifting thru 40 pages.

And what is the

chicago typewriter and what does it do

Comment

Working...
                                X