No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friend asked me that the other day to which I replied, maybe - possibly the new Zelda could nick it, but it'll have to be something very, very special indeed to take the mantle of GameCube GOTY for me.

Comment

It would be so cool if you could play as that guy who sells the weapons.

Comment

Only if you could kill yourself in the most painful ways possible.

Comment

That guys just like your token Cockney you get in all the Hollywood films that involve something to do with England...so funny.

Comment

Anyone else recognise Krausers voice? he did Granin in MGS3.

Comment

Does he sound "crocked" (or whatever Snake calls him) in RE4, too?

Comment

I think it's too soon to be saying game of the year, it is only february and there are alot of games coming out this year.

Comment

It's got to be either this or DMC3. Possibly K7.

All that concerns me is the glorious truth: Capcom are back

Comment

Originally posted by Chadruharazzeb
                    It's got to be either this or DMC3. Possibly K7.

All that concerns me is the glorious truth: Capcom are back
                    IMO, they never went away. They just published more shovelware than they used to

Comment

I'm not expecting much from Killer 7, I'm looking forward to it but from what I've seen the gameplay seems limited(I am praying with all my will it is good though). The next game that I think will reach Resident Evil 4 levels of quality on the cube is actually Okami. Totally different game, but I think it's going to be something very special. Beyond the cube I'm looking out for how FFXII and the follow up to Ico turn out, from what I've seen I don't think I'm going to be dissapointed by them at all. Only time will tell I guess.

Comment

Can we keep this OT please, RE4 discussion only.

Comment

I was really **** at this last night, doing 3-1 and i just wasn't getting anywhere BUT I still enjoyed it...very few games have me coming back to them even if i'm doing rubbish but this one does, biggest compliment I can make i reckon.

Comment

Any tips for the chief boss? He's handing me my arse every time.

Comment

Retreat to the top of the barn and wait for his spine to rise, then peg it to the other side and let off a few rounds into his spine. Rinse and repeat till the 2nd form and then, if you've got the shotgun, wait till he's close enough and shoot the bastard.

Don't forgot about the explosive barrel as well, very useful for his second form...

Comment

Originally posted by 007
                                Any tips for the chief boss? He's handing me my arse every time.
                                Do you mean the final boss at the end or the village chief?

If it's the village guy there's no real trick to it, other than to keep running about and don't stand still for long. I kept climbing up to the upper level and blasting down at him until he got close, then ran to the other end and jumped down. The you get another good blast at him as he wanders back to you.

Also there are lots of ammo and health pickups scattered around the room.

Comment

Working...
                                X