No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently there will soon be an action replay code to allow all the mercenaries characters to be used in the main game.

Comment

Originally posted by lll_r0ssco_lll
      Click here for spoiler picture if you wanna see a certain girls outift on the second run through:

http://server2.uploadit.org/files/sh...ter-jiggle.jpg
      Awesome

Will certainly play through again on pro mode. (easier said than done I'm sure)

Comment

WOO HOO!
        Finally cracked the 100 000 pts barrier in mecenaries mode!

Comment

Played on for another hour last night before I went out. Nothing particularly interesting happened, but I accept that it's still very early doors so far.

What are the consequences if you shoot that annoying cockney git?

Comment

He dies.

But comes back for the next shop

Comment

So you get the satisfaction of wasting him but don't lose any shopping capabilities? Fantastic!

Comment

Here's the third promo poster from Japan:

Hmm. That outfit looks familiar...

Comment

My...what big................ears she has.

Comment

Originally posted by Inertia_
                    Got Ada's Assignment outta the way.

Turns out there is a viable alternative to Leon's knife-off strategy (which, of course, Ada can't exploit). Just run back and forth along the gangway, using the small distance between you and Krauser to shoot the bugger in the shins. Took a while but worked out in the end.

Alternatively,

just use ur sniper ...n shoot him before he attacks...press QTE actions only if u really need to...he becomes a relatively dumb boss...

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
                      It is.

I accidentally started a New Game (Professional) on my completed save and of course, lost the opportunity to go through the game with my new weapons.

Anyone know if the newly unlocked weapons become available during the game on Professional difficulty?

Sorry abt ur loss ^^;

but, finish pro..n do pro R2 n the weapons become available...

Comment

I've shot all the blue medallions I could find at the farm but still don't have enough to get the special weapon that git keeps talking about... where is this cemetary that houses the rest of them?

Comment

It's coming up, don't worry you won't miss it!

Comment

Hey, does anyone else find it really out of sync in the cut scenes?

I'm playing it through a denon amp and PL2x. But it's horribly out of sync.

Chad, don't worry man, you'll be drawn in pretty soon. I'm absolutely loving it at the moment.

Comment

Hope you're right Mr Bond.... don't get me wrong, it's good so far, I just haven't been overwhelmed by its maximum awesomeness as yet. I've barely scrathed the surface of it yet though, tonight I intend to put some time into it.

Comment

Originally posted by 007
                                Hey, does anyone else find it really out of sync in the cut scenes?

I'm playing it through a denon amp and PL2x. But it's horribly out of sync.

Chad, don't worry man, you'll be drawn in pretty soon. I'm absolutely loving it at the moment.
                                My sound was spot on, although I aint got a Dolby Pro Logic 2 decoder, so I wouldnt know if this was working from that point of view.

Comment

Working...
                                X