Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I always carry one of those with me

Comment

I don't know if this has maybe been mentioned before but did you know you can

equip eggs!! never realised this, i just ate them from time to time. it's awesome chucking them at the villagers faces.

I'm up to

The seige! you know, in the house with luis and all the villagers coming through the windows

on pro difficulty.
      Man it's crazy. i got my ass handed back to me buy the el giante thingy and now gotta do this with hardly any ammo and health. so much harder than normal.
      I like ashleys clothes on the second round (i'm playing two games at the same time. one with all my guns and one on pro).

I might just restart the game on normal cuz pro is too hard and 2nd round is too easy with all you uberguns.

This game is so good, i really wish i had a chipped/US ps2 so i could get my hands on DMC3 when it comes out. They both have the same director see, which of course every one knows.
      Last edited by Kevvy Metal; 25-01-2005, 09:44.

Comment

I'm not finding Pro that difficult at the moment, just interested to see if these uber-guns make thier presence known later on in the game.

I didn't know...

you could chuck eggs though.

I think you need to play through this game a few times just to discover all the neat little things Mikami and co. have tucked away.

Hoping for more of the same with Devil May Cry 3 next-month...

Comment

Unlimited ammo would be cool

Comment

Oh yeah I've already tried

chucking an egg

along the way so far... rather fun if you do land it well
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I beat the game yesterday without using a single continue. My most frustrating gaming experience ever no doubt. I must've died over 100 times at least. Beat the Ada mission in one try though heh.

Comment

Just beat

Krauser second time

with 4 seconds left, that was tight. Excellent boss that one. Save now and back to work

Comment

I bought the Uzi gun and the new handgun just now, but even though it has good power, i'm regretting it, so i'm going back, and instead saving my money.

Not sure whether to invest in the rifle though, i've put it off for ages... What do you think? Stick with Pistol and shotgun, or invest in something else?

Comment

You will need the rifle, best weapon in the game imo

Comment

The rifle is essential eventually and its great fun to pop off people's heads. Go for it!

Comment

Yes, rifle w/scope is absolutely essential for certain parts and will make things a little easier too.

EDIT - Besides, at a certain point...

you'll encounter an enemy that requires the use of the heat-scope on the rifle, otherwise be prepared to use plenty of ammo on em'

Last edited by Bleeders; 25-01-2005, 13:25.

Comment

Right, sacking everything else and going to buy the rifle with scope instead. Nice one.

This'll also leave me with a wod of cash for the future too.

Comment

took a few games to understand merceneries...

then it became a
                            ' HIIII!!! OVVERRRR HEREEEEEEE!!!!!' *wiggle cute butt at enemies*

then it's kill em all n let god sort em out time!!!!

It's strange that for all of jack's awesome arrows, he's really not good at killing villagers.

But Jack on water world is...man, I wish I had such a weapon in the main game!

On the other hand, using the Hunk is pure joy. *CRACK!*

Comment

I wouldn't bother with the scope personally, you get more than enough zoom with the standard rifle.

Comment

I bought the rifle right after beating

Chief Mendez

and then found it incredibly useful straight away when you have to

pop a cap in the lorry driver to prevent you from being run over after going through the retinal scanner door.

Excellent sound and visual effects when you do connect

I imagine I will be using it from time to time in the future. Does the scope for the semi-auto version

have infra-red features

then?
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X