X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not the standard scope, but you can find one later that does

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
      I imagine I will be using it from time to time in the future. Does the scope for the semi-auto version

have infra-red features

then?
      No but there is

an infra-red scope in the game somewhere

which is incredibly usefull for a certain type of enemy later on in the game. Now that I've completed it I can safely say getting the best rifle tuned up to the max is essential. I avoided getting

the Striker

as the places I could by it from I couldn't tune it up, and by the time I had it available my Riot Gun was more powerfull. Got hold of it for the second playthrough now along with my
      , It'll be interesting to see how I fair against the tougher opponents later on in the game.

Comment

The magnums are cool when powered up, feel like Dirty Harry

Comment

I've got to the point where you go left or right.

What will I come accross both ways, items and bad guys?

I don't want to miss out on lots of money and items. So I don't know what to do. Do they both lead to the same place? Any way of going back and doing both routes?

Comment

Yeah you can go back and do them both.

I vote right

Comment

Left - Mucho destruction. Right - BIG trouble.

At Island now (5-1) - this is one of my fav games of all time now. Halo2 hasn't had a look in for over a week.

Paper Mario arrived just before this and is in desperate need of a play.......

Comment

I vote left.

Comment

Haha, just got my head cut off by some crazy chainsaw bint. Maybe i'll try the other way

Comment

Oh yeah, the other way is a great idea. I walk in, and Ashley get's killed straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by 007
                      Haha, just got my head cut off by some crazy chainsaw bint. Maybe i'll try the other way
                      That proper **** me up when they first appeared, they met my little friend mr S.Gun, never bothered me after that!

Currently in the castle now

whoa the blind 'guard' really got to me, just standing there making my moves, heart beating, got him in the end though, the monks chanting really gets to me too

Comment

Hide Ashley in the two skips on that level

Comment

Originally posted by 007
                          Oh yeah, the other way is a great idea. I walk in, and Ashley get's killed straight away.
                          Get her to

hide in one of the available baskets while you mop up.

Edit: Beaten to it.

Comment

Whens the NTSC UK review due?

Comment

The review by Mr. Concept is still being discussed... ahem

But it should be up soon.
                              ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Bah, I just died again. Damn chainsaw ladies. You would of thought a few shotgun rounds to the face would take then out.

Comment

Working...
                                X