No announcement yet.

Pac-Pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you draw an Apple it turns red but i am yet to get this to work.

If you draw a bum you get a fart noise and some smoke.

All the other ones i found are listed.

TBH i think 12 chapters is a good amount 12x5=60 and some have boss battles on top.

I am upto the final chapter on normal mode but at my first shot was killed off by the boss, however i think it will be easy now i know what i am doing.

Comment

I was going to give this a 5/10, sod off and put the actual game there. However, in the light of the fact that I seem to be the only one who took half an afternoon to finish it, it'll be getting a more positive review.

BTW, tons of stuff flies away. I got the word "****" to fly away once, but it never did it again.

Comment

Oh, and if you draw some poo it turns brown and starts stinking. Just so y'know. Now someone PLEASE tell me what all these secret words unlock!

Comment

Are you writing these words in romaji? Does it work with kana/kanji?
          I was gonna wait for the US release, I'm wondering if they might differ now.
          Is it just the two books?

Comment

Yeah, just the two books and I'm writing these in romaji. i reckon we're looking at a 7, with a fairly large "Try before you buy" sign hung over the top of it. We'll see what the rest of the staff think, though.

Comment

If it gets more than Catch!Touch!Yoshi!, then someone needs a slap with a wet fish.

Comment

Just finished Book II as well. I was getting a little frustrated with 11-5 and 12-5, but got there in the end. Decent game, but I don't think I'll be going back to work on my high scores (mostly As with some Ss and some Bs).

As for the sketchbook, I was under the impression that there were only a few behaviours each of which depends upon a certain variation in curvature along the length of the line.

Anyway, another way to get the red chime one is to draw a treble clef.

Comment

How do you beat the first big boss. I beat him twice, but cannot draw a big enough pax to eat him in his third form.

Comment

You have to draw one as big as the screen.

Comment

Yeah, did it at last.

Comment

Just got this today, cracking game!
                        So funny too, we were pissing ourselves at work as I drew a pathetic looking giant Pacman that took over the DSs screen Someone then pointed out the smaller drawn Pacman run faster - ace! :d

Comment

Sadly the later levels where you have to draw bombs the game sometimes about 1 in 3 gets bombs, arrows, and pac men mixed up.

Also the pac men sometimes just go in a random direction from the start and it is getting on my nerves a bit.

i have finished the first book and have no intentions of doing the second.

Comment

To draw a poo, do a <|>

:d

Comment

Sorry to drag this up, I don't know what your rules are on this but..

I finally got my copy and it's a lot of fun. Drawing a rubbish pacman and then watching him move across the screen never really gets old. Can't really add to what other people have said as it's pretty much all spot on. The one complaint that I have is that the game is fairly short and quickly becomes a score attack game. On that basis, you would think that there would be some kind of scores table with name entry and so on. Minor I know, but I do like that sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by dragz
                                Sorry to drag this up, I don't know what your rules are on this but..

I finally got my copy and it's a lot of fun. Drawing a rubbish pacman and then watching him move across the screen never really gets old. Can't really add to what other people have said as it's pretty much all spot on. The one complaint that I have is that the game is fairly short and quickly becomes a score attack game. On that basis, you would think that there would be some kind of scores table with name entry and so on. Minor I know, but I do like that sort of thing.
                                I also noticed (I just got mine as well) that the difficulty level hikes up very quickly, its easy then its harder all in the space of a level. It's quite annoying to have to play a chapter over a few times because say you beat 10-1 and 10-2 but die on 10-3, then the next play you beat 10-3 (because you've realised the technique to do it easily) but die on 10-4. Lather, rinse, repeat.

The game does seem monumentally short and after I finish the last two pages in the book I doubt I'll play it again. It is very innovative, it's really cool to draw Pac-Man as you said. I find drawing the arrows very annoying though and sometimes the bombs "don't work" either.

Other than that it's enjoyable and a good game. But it seems to me like another DS game that shouldn't be full price...

Comment

Working...
                                X