No announcement yet.

Chibi Robo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giftpia's coming out over here? Ooooooh.

Got Chibi this morning, having watched one of our boys playing it all day yesterday - is it just me, or is the speech a dead match for the way the animals talk in Animal Crossing? I can't wait to get home and give this one a whirl...

Comment

Got this a couple of days ago, and I'm loving it. Really charming game. I was stuck with just the living room and garden open but I've just got a tip on how to get past that fecking caterpillar so will hopefully make some progress tonight.

Last night, while wearing the bandage outfit, I discovered that pressing 'Z' makes you faint. No idea what that's for. There's loads of stuff I'm unsure of at the moment, like what most of the things you can buy do. Will keep an eye on this thread to see what else people are discovering.

Comment

Originally posted by Zanza
        Giftpia has an August release over here dude (UK), so dont give up hope just yet!
        Yeah...but I mean...is that really accurate?

Comment

I'll believe a PAL release when I see it

Comment

hmmm, seeing as Nintendo actually distributed Street Racing Syndicate themselves in Europe, I think they'll looking for all the content they can get their hands on for publishing over here seeing as most publishers have completely given up on Europe on the cube now.

Comment

My copy finally arrived today, MY GOD IM IN CHIBI HEAVEN.

I love everything about it, the way the house has that cosy retro look, the way you can upgrade. Plus all those costumes & items to find, im having fun at the moment just exploring the house, i really havent even started on the main puzzles but im guessing that coffee mug in the kitchen is my next target.

This is officially now my most favourite game on gamecube. (JOY)

[O O] Chibitastic

Comment

I tried this out at a friend's house a few days ago, and it looks like good fun. It was charming the way the music fits in with Chibirobo's steps or cleaning. Bit of a Lumine's effect!

Hoping this will be released in English, although Giftopia never was if memory serves?

Comment

played it for 3 hours and I'm enjoying it!

my Chibi's battery is 1400 now and I've almost enough cash to buy that space ship or something like that ... can't wait to continue playing the game.

Comment

I'm pretty far into this now and it really is a great title. Kinda reminds of a watered down Zelda in many respects.

Comment

i've only played for about 1 hour yet, so i dont really know whats going on, but its very cool just wandering around figuring out how to get to certain areas.

for some reason, he wont pick up any more scrunched-up paper though.
                      i thought i'd have to empty him into the dust bin, but no luck yet.

really good fun so far though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle
                        for some reason, he wont pick up any more scrunched-up paper though.
                        i thought i'd have to empty him into the dust bin, but no luck yet.
                        stand in front of the dust bin (on the floor) and press A

Comment

Can someone on the board do a translation, ie you importaku as you can read the jap text.

The game seems really nice and the graphics are stunnning but the gameeplay is pretty lost without some sort of translation as I am just stumbling on what to do next by trying everything though that is fun, there seems to be an endless amount to do.Real Nintendo magic.CHIBI TASTIC!!!

Oh about Giftpia, every retailer seems to have it on their list as an official pal release for fall, so it seeems pretty certain that it is due for a pal release.

Comment

Originally posted by Koizumi
                            played it for 3 hours and I'm enjoying it!

my Chibi's battery is 1400 now and I've almost enough cash to buy that space ship or something like that ... can't wait to continue playing the game.
                            DON'T BUY IT YET!

I did, after saving for ages. Turns out, you can't actually use it yet - I'm assuming you're at the same sort of stage as I am. Save your cash for the canister from the basement that needs filling up; that's far more important.

Comment

I've already bought it (and I bought the car and some other things) I played for another 3 hours today... can't stop playing! I'm rank 9 atm

I like all the crazy characters I meet along the way

Comment

Just to follow up on my giftpai statement, the game has been translated into English for a whil now, though the market has not been deemed ready for it by Ninteno or something along those lies, people will remember that Giftpai has already been shown very briefly in English at E3 by Nintendo, but they never showed it this year for some reason.Giftpia is ready to go in Europe and Australia as far as all the retailer's are concerned and the guy I was speaking too, has said that it has already been delyed once this year for Nintendo to push resi 4, we will have to wait and see, but I have a bet going with someone for 100 squid that it will be released, and if that was to do well, it would bode very well for a Chibi Robo release in europe too.

Let's hope that Skip's magic does not pass any region, they truly are one of the greatset developrs this gen, this game is as good as any I have seen this gen for sheer originality.I thought no game in this genre could top Toy commander, but this truly walks all over it, the big N are never going to fade away producing game's like this.I think the revolution will suceed with their new original game's strategy, it seems's to be working wonder's at the moment.Iwata san is a genuis, he has truly started to resurect Nintendo to new height's.Yamauchi san must be proud of his decision to leave the company in his hand's.I just wish that Yokoi had been around to come back to nintendo and work on new peice's of hardware.I am now going way off topic, so i will just shut my trap.This ame has got me truly inspired though.

Comment

Working...
                                X