No announcement yet.

Jump Superstars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're in for a very long wait (probably forever) mate. I'd strongly advise importing as it's quite import friendly really and there are translations and guides available on the net. Piece of piss to play and hidden depths strategy wise once you get into it.
    Last edited by dogsout; 16-10-2005, 21:27.

Comment

So, has anyone done a nice full colour guide to this one, like the Screw Breaker one on the front page? My copy arrives tomorrow

Comment

I gopt a copy the other day, good stuff.

IGN has a nice guide, it's their official one. Try that out.

Comment

Originally posted by martTM
          You really aren't following this at all, are you?

It's like Smash Brothers - but the character selection stuff is card-based, and then only very loosely.

EDIT: A better version of the templates.

does anyone know where any more of these are on the web?
          I have been searching around but can't find anything.

Comment

For anyone that's done everything on this game, how many hours (estimate) would you say it's took to complete? I'm after a copy of this soon, haven't found anywhere to buy it for a reasonable price/delivery time though

Comment

My friend's asked me to ask here "what do i do with the cards with multiple gaps" thanks.

Comment

You place the quotations in the gaps to make new playable characters available.

Comment

Phew finally done it, unlocked all 657 koma's. Jesus it took a while, lost count how many hours its taken (^_^)

Totally worth it though.

Comment

omg im not even close

Comment

It took a FAQ to work out how to get some of them, as i kept failing certain levels as i didnt have the right combination in my deck to unlock them.

Comment

Working...
                      X