Moto GP 3 (Xbox)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG
    But the street racing has nothing to do with Moto GP. Moto GP 3 proclaims to be a Moto GP game, Rossi doesn't come to work and feck off around the Isle of Mann - yes it might be a nice addition - but my point is it's only included because otherwise it is exactly the same game.
    But you can't be Rossi, Biaggi, etc in the Street Racing. It has been kept very seperate from the Moto GP part of the game. Different bikes, different riders, hell you even have to quit hosting a room in order to switch between the two modes.

Comment

Originally posted by Smegaman
      So, if I had ?40 in my pocket, I already own the original Moto GP, didn't bother with 2 as it seemed too similar to the original and I was gonna wait for it to drop in price (which never happened as the ?24.97 pre owned stickers prove :/), should I spend my money on Moto GP 3 for Xbox, or Moto GP 4 for PS2?
      If you're talking single player experience, I'd go for Moto GP 4 on the PS2 (there is no online play), especially if you already own one of the previous Moto GP games on the Xbox.

Comment

if you dont have live, then i wouldnt recomend this at all then.
        there are millions of other reacers with better single player games.
        this game is all about live.

Comment

Im finding the learning curve as tough as ever, but it looks and plays as beautifully as before. Im only at the beginning stages and am enjoying it so far, Im not one for Live so am disappointed to hear the SP campaign isnt the best around when for me the actual game is the best bike game Ive played thus far.

Comment

I'm finding the difficulty not as steep as the last one tbh but this is much faster IMO, the best white knuckle racing I've had from a "sim" racing game. Absolutely mind blowing, coming off some sessions in a cold sweat needing a lie down

Comment

I could do with some help with this. I find myself braking hard into every turn and powering out, taking a wide line (turning in once the corner happens, ala cars) rather than turning in early as the AI seems to do. I find I can only match their line if I coast around corners (hold the gas rather than either accelerate/brake) and do my braking before the turn - is this the right strategy for being fast? It seems to work although requires one hell of a lot of patience, especially when chasing. I had no probs with my late heavy breaking on the earlier 2 difficulties, now I'm doing Champion I'm finding it's just not cutting the mustard.

Comment

Try powersliding but they have tweaked it to make it a lot harder this time round. I found that I just could not hold the slides without flipping so have basically given up on this game as it was not enjoyable just frustrating. The robotic A.I hardly helps either. It's a shame because I really wanted to like it due to the fact that I played a ton of MGP2, but no, I just cant get into it.

Comment

Powersliding is a recipe for disaster for me the coasting thing seems to work pretty well but it requires some patience.

On the contrary to you though, I'm relishing the difficulty, as the payoff is immense.

Comment

Working...
                  X