No announcement yet.

Burnout Legends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving this so far. flying through it quite quickly though as I've finished Burnout 3 100%. 3 hours in so far and currently at 19%.

Comment

I am at 85% in less than 8 hours - finding it very easy compared to BO3, but it's still a great game

Comment

Returned this today on EBs 7 day return policy.

The game just feels like its lacking something, whether it be only 4 racers, or the clearly reduced level of traffic, or the fact that regardless of what people claim it doesnt have the same level of speed as the console versions. I just can't get into it, and for AUS$80 I'd rather have Burnout Revenge than a inferior handheld version of a game I already own, the few extra Burnout 2 tracks aside.

Biggest problem for me is the fact that the game is ridiculously easy. Even the slightest bump will send an opponent into the wall for a takedown, so you dont have long protracted battles at high speed with you finally getting the better of the AI opponents, you just look at them funny and they crash. at least there doesnt seem to be a psyche out takedown anymore, but its still disappointing. And the obvious the opponents honking their horns at you to notify you that you're about to be hit, it all just smacks of trying to pander to people that generally suck at games and want to be told they are good or something.

Took this back and got Burnout Revenge instead. I'll stick with Wipeout and Ridge Racers on PSP for now. At least they feel like complete console versions on a handheld instead of a 75% version of the game.

Comment

I know for sure there's a Psyche Out take down, done it plenty of times myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X
            I know for sure there's a Psyche Out take down, done it plenty of times myself.
            Can confirm that.Done it many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon2k4
              Oh and for anyone trying to get gold on Paradise Peril, yeah its a tough cookie, here's vid on how its done (1.7mb):

http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...D1JD4LNDY0G9PK

ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Expired!!
              Upload this again NOW as this level is killing me! Its actually making me insane!

Tried it all day in work and drained a full battery and tried it again about 20 times more since I got home and still cant do it.

Got in the $390,000's so many times, got $396,000 afew, just cant get $400,000 for gold! Help me pleeeease!

Comment

Come on people! This isnt fairrrr!! The level is slowly ruining my life!!!

Comment

EVENTUALLY!!! I done it!!!!!

I'm loving this once again!

45% through. Play time 19 hours!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X