No announcement yet.

(PC) Day of Defeat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished playing. Only for a tiny 10 minutes but I always suck at these games and get bored with everyone else knowing the maps already and killing me!

Comment

do you use xfire rossco?

Comment

I'm loving this so far. The only downer appears to be the lack of British troops. Still, the chance to kick some yank butt is always welcome.

Pity theres no ntsc server, I'm liking this more then BF2. Far easier to just jump in and have a blast but also several layers of team play mechanics for more depth.

Vote NTSC DOD Source Server!!

Comment

just had a go now and I had loads of fun. Getting used to it I suppose. Can't wait for some more maps to come out (merderet, schwetz pleeeeease)

And they took out British troops!!

also noticed they updated it today too, so I'm sure they'll keep improving it

Comment

Originally posted by Oh! My Car!
            And they took out British troops!!
            Yeah, typical yank rewriting of history yet again imo.

Anyone playing this tonight?

Comment

I may well be - I added you on Xfire (well, if you're bo11??)

Comment

Yeah thats me.

Comment

Added you to my xfire too.

The map I joined on tonight was sweet, its so tense with the fight purely being around that center flag. The German side seems to have less vantage points over the flag compared to the American side which has some nicely positioned sandbags and open buildings.

Whats with the terrible player collision detection bug, I kept getting stuck to people and having to go prone to un-stick myself. :S

Comment

good game just now guys, today has been much better than Tuesday - on a 32 man server and only occasional lag.

I got back into some pwning ways too

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

(okay so that one was fluke )

ps - I'm sure they'll fix the players sticking together bug, I mean it's a pretty big one

Comment

Awesome, I got 3 guys with one of the propelled grenades today aswell, I was quite shocked as it was a totaly random shot \o/.

Comment

Yeah that was a cool session. Pity I had to bug out a little early, looks like you had some fun Oh! My Car! Most I've got with one of them genades has been 2 but even that was sweet!

I think its a cracking game. Would love to have the time to play it in a more controlled teamwork way, such as in a clan.

Comment

ntsc-uk clan? I reckon it's necessary - get the BF2 crew in on it

Comment

I'm rossco007 on Xfire. THink I'll go on after Lost at 12ish.

Comment

might be up for that

Comment

We're heading on now, anyone else joining?

Comment

Working...
                                X