No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn I have a mother in my town. It's someone who came in selling turnips the other day have no idea if I'll be able to contact them lol. Is there any way to, ya know, off the mother?

edit: Mary at Carliton if you are out there get in contact, lol
    Last edited by teodi; 13-03-2006, 10:57.

Comment

Mary visited my town yesterday - if they come around again I'll let them know you have the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by hosainh
        By the way Mr. Sands and Crisp i've added you 2
        added

Comment

Thunderstorm in Iraq today! It's very loud and the rain was pouring like madness.

Comment

Finally got the golden watering can today, halle-flipping-luja.
            I can start chopping some of these sodding trees down now!

Pixie

P.S. no fossils for 5 days

Comment

Anyone wanting to buy a golden crown ? My mate in works DS has one going and I would buy it and you can come to my town tonite and buy it off me

Comment

I'm still wanting the royal crown at 1.5 Million so if it's that I wouldn't mind buying it off you. I already have the 1mil crown. If you get it for me send a PM so we can meet.

I still have the stupid cat in my town wit no contact from Mary at Carliton yet, it's pretty annoying, I might just delete the friend info see if that makes her go away.

Comment

It doesn't unfortunately. Unless you can make contact the cat will stay for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by oblivion_6
                    Anyone wanting to buy a golden crown ? My mate in works DS has one going and I would buy it and you can come to my town tonite and buy it off me
                    I already have three :P

Also teodi i think if you take the child to the gate and leave her there after you save she disappears, but you have the mother

Comment

Teh crown

I'm the one oblivion mentioned who has the crown... if anyone sees this in the next couple of hours, tell me your stuff and i'll add you, you can come buy it. I don't have the million bells, so it'll be gone soon

my code is: 2792-3695-6195, town is Boonting and I'm Gorp

Comment

My turnip price is 170 today, i'm hoping for another peak!! Fingers crossed people!

Comment

My turnips have been a little odd this week. The morning has always been over 100 but nothing silly and then the afternoon price it more than halfs.

If the pattern continues tommorow I expect 200 for the morning and with the Thursday peak hopefully another stonking price. But most likely about 75.

Has anyone seen a spider yet? If so on what type of tree and did you have to shake said tree for the spider to appear?

Also all my villagers seem to have good access to a shower as I haven't seen 1 flea yet

Comment

Originally posted by teodi
                            Has anyone seen a spider yet? If so on what type of tree and did you have to shake said tree for the spider to appear?

Also all my villagers seem to have good access to a shower as I haven't seen 1 flea yet
                            I've caught a spider on a cedar tree a little while after finding out about them! Just keep on running about town shaking tree's and you'll have one by the end of today.

I've only seen one case of flea's in my town before and that's when i never knew about them. I was wondering why Dora said stuff like 'Itchy!' or 'Eeech!' At the end of each sentence when later i found out that this is when they have a flea on them .

Comment

Interesting.
                              Does anyone else have the same turnip trend?
                              I made a loss last week because mine never went about 75 and it's looking the same this week. I'm starting to wonder though if it's because I don't check in the mornings. What time does the price change?

Pixie

Comment

It's one price from 0800 till 1200 and another from 1200 to 2300. I don't get why they didn't split the time frames a litle more evenly but most high prices are evening Thu though I have seen reports of 600+ in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X