Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teodi
    I'm trying to get all the post office rewards. If I have enough this sunday I hope to fill up every last square of my town with turnips. Of course, selling them might proce troublesome. Might just try 15mil worth. I remember running out of time a couple weeks ago because I was having trouble getting into high turnip price places.

Jay, do you have the Arwing that Nook was selling? Can it be ordered from the catalogue?

What are post office rewards?

Comment

Post office rewards are items they send you for depositing a certain amount of bells in your account.

First item you get is a box of tissues with the post office T logo on it.

The items you get given have HRA bonus points attached to them.

Comment

Only one more item for my fossil exhibit needed, i'm a bit ashamed i haven't completed yet!!

If anyone comes across a dimetrodeon torso could you hold it for me? I'll easily pay you 25k+!!!!

I forgot to listen to KK yesterday
        Last edited by Hosain H; 19-03-2006, 11:07.

Comment

Originally posted by hosainh
          Only one more item for my fossil exhibit needed, i'm a bit ashamed i haven't completed yet!!

If anyone comes across a dimetrodeon torso could you hold it for me? I'll easily pay you 25k+!!!!

I forgot to listen to KK yesterday

... and I'll pay 30K for it!!!!

Comment

Argghh!!
            Umm...
            50 billion bells!!!!

Only joking

Comment

If I see one it's yours hos. Stopped storing mine when my gyroid collection got unmanageable.

Fishing tourney today. Got my scallop off the mayor and put in a 43inch sea bass with a tuna I caught just after 12 to one side incase I get beat to the end of day.

Sow Joan made another mint off me today meaning my town has reached another level in clutter with something like 50,000 turnips scattered neatly in different areas throughout.

3 of my hybrids in my hyrdrid flower bed went missing yesterday. Am mightly annoyed, I'm hoping it was a bug and not unscrupulous visitors.

Comment

I lost alot more then that, and i'm sure i never let anyone in, i water my plants everyday!!

Hey teodi don't forget to give the massage chair to the Mayor!!

Comment

Also if any of you guys want to be part of an always on town, here's a link:

http://gamesource.groups.yahoo.com/group/fofc/

Just put yourself on the waiting list on the database and ask which town you want to be added to (i'd ask for both) and they'd email you to let you know when there are any spaces open. I've joined both towns, its awsome.

Where it says who to add, put your friend code, town name and name, and where it says which town to be added to put Caprica or Village or both

I hope this helps you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by teodi
                    If I see one it's yours hos.

Charming! Humph I get it, all boys together is it?
                    *turns on the water works*

Pixie

Comment

ok ok, i'll have seconds to pixie, meaning i'll take the second one which comes after Pixie.
                      Last edited by Hosain H; 19-03-2006, 11:55.

Comment

Originally posted by hosainh
                        ok ok, i'll have seconds to pixie, meaning i'll take the second one which comes after Pixie

Careful there Hos, I don't know what kind of girl you think I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Destrukticor
                          Careful there Hos, I don't know what kind of girl you think I am!
                          ??

Did i say something?

What i meant was that you can have the first dimetrodeon torso when someone posts

Anyway, who actually cares about todays fishing tourney? I've won it three times and an extra trophy's not gonna be much help, just space consuming.,
                          Last edited by Hosain H; 19-03-2006, 12:08.

Comment

Thanks Hos, you're a gentleman.
                            How is the sumo ring coming along?

Comment

It was a failure, i closed it down

Comment

Hey Pixie i saw your waiting list add, you wrote Meeru where it said town to be added to lol, change that to Village or Caprica or both, since that is the town you want to be added to.

Comment

Working...
                                X