No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just the sold out signs please, nothing else needed. Cheers!

Comment

I have checked the editor, the sold out sign is not in any of the sections. However in the older versions of the editor there is a section called posters.

im pretty sure its one of those but they are not named so im going to have to dump them all in and sort them out.

Comment

I think hackers made that item, not too sure. Anyway if it causes too much trouble then there is no need..

Comment

Just popped back and played this today, magics still there but my Wow addiction is just too strong; will still be playing online periodically though so I'll keep an eye out for you guys and girls

Comment

What time should I look out for the turnip lady today then?

Comment

Normally any time before 12pm but she won't be here today due to the Flower Fest.

Comment

Originally posted by ascender
                What time should I look out for the turnip lady today then?
                You can only have one visitor in a town at one time. Since the mayor is in Joan isn't coming

Thats another thing that should be changed.

Comment

Balls. This damn flower fest has been going all week. I feel like I'm starting to hit a brick wall already, there's only so many fish I can catch, fossils I can find, fruit to sell in a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
                    NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my new DS Lite today and set it up and started AC. Then I realised I had the wrong date - I had set it 2005, not 2006. So I reset without saving, aware I'd have to face Resetti but not wanting it to remember that I had started it with the wrong date. I chnged the date in my DS setup options and started up again.

Weeds. Everywhere. All my flowers gone. Bapyton is a dump. It considered it time travelling even without saving. My beautiful flowers I had spent so long watering and arranging, all gone. It's a complete disaster.

On top of all that Resetti gave me the usual bollicking.

Not fun at all.

lol I just done the exact same thing !!!!! even though i was thinking at the time, best not make the same mistake that jay did

gutted

Comment

I won the flower fest. Finally its over, and on top of that Sahara is in town today!! She's been in my town twice, and being as stupid as i am i accepted a second Meadow Vista

If anyone needs one drop me a pm.

Comment

Oh Wicky! Disaster! That's a real shame. It's a real pain in the ass picking up all those weeds after working so hard to keep the place nice.

Cesar won the flower fest in Bapyton even though his garden was cack. I have no idea what the criteria was for winning.

Hos, would you consider swapping that Meadow Vista for a Sea View? I have two of those.

Comment

Sure, are those a set? That would be ace.

Comment

Hmmm, no the Sea View goes with the pirate stuff - it's from Pascal. I've seen him only three times and he's given me two of these,

Comment

How annoying.
                              I spent all week sabbotaging my neighbours' gardens and making sure mine was in top shape (including a nice row of golden roses) and I still didn't win the damn flower festival.

Pixie
                              Last edited by Destrukticor; 10-04-2006, 23:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Destrukticor
                                How annoying.
                                I spent all week sabbotaging my neighbours' gardens and making sure mine was in top shape (including a nice row of golden roses) and I still didn't win the damn flower festival.

Pixie
                                Maybe if you spent less time sabotaging their gardens and spent more time fixing up yours you woulda won it?

Comment

Working...
                                X