Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you're telling the truth.

Otherwise I've killed an innocent pidgeon and, well, a racoon of already questionable character.

Comment

Aww, I noticed your avatar Dogg Thang and thought as much!

Further back in the thread the same happened to me. I lost Limberg one day and from then on, all reason to play the game too! The thing is, the game manages to create such a sense of attachment that when you lose a favorite character you feel literally, hearbroken. It's quite astonishing for a game like this really.

Anyway to cut a long story short, don't dismay! Importaku was kind enough to offer me the use of his widget thing. This enabled him to pack Limberg back into a taxi, from whatever ****hole he'd moved to and get his lazy ass back to Godstone!

It took a few attempts but his arrival was greeted with much happiness and more importantly a reason to play the game again. Honestly, it's amazing how much you miss it! Plus my girlfriend was no longer pissed at me anymore!

So there you go, have a word with Importaku.

Comment

Does the UK version of this work with the US version on wifi?

Comment

Fantastic touch. If you wear a space helmet everything is echoey. It's the game that keeps on giving!
          Now what do I do with this acorn?

Comment

You give tortimer acorns during the acorn festival to get the mushroom series of furniture.

The more acorns you give him the more you will get, but dont give him any bad ones.

Comment

Anyone know if you can get that spiffy acorn hat? I'd love to go around scaring people in it.

Comment

can someone please explain how i visit another town...i've tried adding some of the friend codes posted here but when i connect i'm presented with a blank list of towns??!

Comment

Originally posted by maximum
                  can someone please explain how i visit another town...i've tried adding some of the friend codes posted here but when i connect i'm presented with a blank list of towns??!
                  You can only visit them when they are online playing it with their town gates open. You pretty much have to organise it with someone a time and date, so they can open their town gates to accept visitors.

Comment

If anyone wants to come visit me, my code is 3608-5796-7902
                    I'm not sure how I open my gates, but I'll be on for a little bit.

Comment

just had a quick go on this again.
                      i only wanted to check if my wifi was still working, but ended up messing around the village for half an hour. according to snake its 7 months since i last saw him.

its the first time i've seen it looking all autumnal, its really nice. and i have loadsof weeds now which i really like. just been pulling them up from paths, but leaving them all in the grassy areas.

and also managed to grab an orchid mantis which i hadnt seen before.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle
                        just had a quick go on this again.
                        i only wanted to check if my wifi was still working, but ended up messing around the village for half an hour. according to snake its 7 months since i last saw him.

its the first time i've seen it looking all autumnal, its really nice. and i have loadsof weeds now which i really like. just been pulling them up from paths, but leaving them all in the grassy areas.

and also managed to grab an orchid mantis which i hadnt seen before.
                        Did you get a letter from an animal that had left?

I haven't played for a few weeks and am not looking forward to having to set the date back and then play catch up all to avoid the trauma of losing an animal!

Comment

no, i dont think so.
                          i was expecting to have a totally new set of villagers. i thought all the old ones would be so annoyed that i wasnt around that they would have all gone by now.

i didnt check especially, but it seems the same....perhaps it gives you a few days to make it up to them or something.

Comment

The way it seems to work is that a character will give you one day to notice they are going to leave. But, as far as I can tell, if you're not playing, they won't pack up to leave. It only seems to apply on days you actually play.

Comment

link

go online between 17 November and 24 November and get a special zelda present from nintendo.

something new or just links old sword?

Comment

Im guessing either master sword or triforce. Or maybe one of the other non obtainable items.

Comment

Working...
                                X