X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got my letter from nintendo today.

it is the master sword...so i have two now

Comment

Just put mine on for the first time in 4 months (the octopus told me!) All dark but nice and snowy! Loads of weeds to explore. My aim is to get some winter fish and a few fossils (only 12 left to find!)

Oh, and I went in the mortgage place and the assistant made comment that I STILL haven't paid the mortgage off! Great game, will get stuck into tomorrow. Will be nice to see the snow in the daylight.

Comment

I've just turned this on for the first time in 7 months!

Starting to prepare my town for the girlfriend visiting on her DS.

Anybody else still playing this and getting completely re-addicted? I'm hooked all over again!

Comment

before christmas i was well into it again, but havent used it since.
          i was really trying hard to have millions of cedar trees in my town....but there seems to be a limit on how many your allowed. i was planting them every day, and none ever grew. not even removing other trees or planting where others used to grow helped, but fruit trees would still come up.
          i redid my house a bit though, egyptian in the main room now.

Comment

Hi, would anyone like to add me to their friend list? My friend code is: 5455-5039-3385 My name is Marie, My town is called Paris. I have Apples, Cherries, Coconuts, Peaches and Pears. I live in England and usually go on at 8.15pm - 10pm, weekdays and 6.30pm - 10pm weekends so if you would like to visit my town let me know and i'll open the gates for you.

Comment

for some reason i've resisted and resisted playing this but reading about it in the edge top 100 made me pick it up (i even had an unused cube version knocking round somewhere)

sure i have nothing to add that hasn#t been said but why have i just wasted several hours selling oranges, wandering round talking to animals and generally being busy doing nothing much.

got a feeling i may be hooked, a little after the crowd but hooked nonetheless !

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
                why have i just wasted several hours selling oranges, wandering round talking to animals and generally being busy doing nothing much.
                Haha...you've only just begun mate! Just wait until you end up organising your real life around a timed event in your AC town!

Comment

Okay I dont play this myself (I really dont have enough time to put into it tbh) but my girlfriend & her mum play this on a daily basis.
                  Can anyone give my possible mum in-law a hint as to how you can get the Nookingtons shop?

Comment

I reckon it most likely works the same way as the cube version, just buy lots of stuff from Nook then he'll keep upgrading his shop. Even if you don't want the stuff you can send it in letters or sell it after.

Comment

For the final upgrade (which I think gives you Nookingtons) you need someone to visit your town via wifi and buy something from the shop. Nook should then upgrade the following day.

Comment

My apologies for dredging this topic up, but does anyone have the japanese version for the DS? I'm curious because I still haven't got Nookingtons and need to have someone visit.

Anyone?

Comment

Yeah i have the jpn version, if you want at some point over the weekend we can set up a visit so you can get nokingtons.

Comment

Anyone still play this? I just got it with a ds and wanted to see the wifi with trustable people :P

Comment

Thread resurrection, so thinking about the new 3DS game, got me thinking about the old one and who was still in my town, anybody else turned it on in the last few years? Anybody else got a FC or need some items?

Comment

I have my AC to my daughter and she wiped my town and all its residents and started again, damn her. Out of curiosity, is there any link feature between the DS version and 3DS version? Now that she wiped my town with its years of goodies, I'm kind of hoping the answer is no...

Comment

Working...
                                X