No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone caught a Tarantula or a Scorpion yet? I saw a Tarantula (I think) the other night but I walked out of range to get out my net and when I looked again it was gone.. then a few minutes later I spotted a Scorpion but after having it chase me around the town so I could get into a position to swipe it I completely missed and it stung me. Watch out if you see one as they're pretty quick.

Comment

Yeh I've had a couple of tarantulas. Quite nice to sell. Not seen a scorpion yet.
      Bluebear keeps going on at me to get her a peacock (butterfly) but I haven't even seen one, let alone a spare one to give her. She's been going on about it for two weeks now anyway, so if I do give it to her she'll only say "oh yeh I got one ages ago". Bah.

Comment

Yeah I've seen both of em little blighters and missed them both times! Got biten both times too. ft:

The Tarrantula I'm pretty confident of nabbing the next time but the Scorpion... I can't see how you're supposed to catch!? It's so flipping fast and it appears completely at random?

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo
          Yeh I've had a couple of tarantulas. Quite nice to sell. Not seen a scorpion yet.
          Bluebear keeps going on at me to get her a peacock (butterfly) but I haven't even seen one, let alone a spare one to give her. She's been going on about it for two weeks now anyway, so if I do give it to her she'll only say "oh yeh I got one ages ago". Bah.
          My wife scared the **** out of me in bed last night...picture the scene...me having been up from 04:30, worked til 6pm...falling asleep...soooo sleepy...ahhh

Claire : "Ooh I forgot to tell you!"
          Me : "uhhhhhhh"
          Claire : "I got bitten by a scorpion last night"
          Me : "WTF!?!?!?!"
          Claire : "???"
          Me : "Oh! Animal crossing..."

You know you've played too much when you are sat in a post van waiting to empty a postbox and you see a butterfly and think "**** where's my net!?!?!"

Comment

You know you've played too much when you are sat in a post van waiting to empty a postbox and you see a butterfly and think "**** where's my net!?!?!"
            I was in the garden yesterday when one flew past and my first instinct was to try and catch it.. before I realised it was just a worthless common butterfly

Unfortunately, I don't think there's much chance of seeing a Birdwing around my way.

Comment

Caught a 295mm Birdwing, for the recent Bug-Off

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo

Peacock butterflies were ten a penny in my town about 2 months ago but I haven't seen any lately. That doesn't actually help does it? Sorry!

Pixie

Comment

All i got for my Birthday was a single cake, got loads on the Cube version . At least Tom Nook was paying 180 bells a turnip .

Comment

Am I being jipped by Nook?

When I've visited other towns, I've read messages on their noticeboards from Nook saying things like "Half price sale today" or "Double nook points on everything". I read my noticeboard every single day and have never had any messages from Nook.

Pixie
                    (Mrs Destrukticor)

Comment

My town is the same, Pixie.. I've heard about Nook's sales/bonus points and things like rare spotlight items but I've not once had any of them in what is now nearly 4 months of play!

I'm a bit miffed about how infrequently Gulliver flies over too as I've only seen him 3 times and each time he has just moved too quickly for me to switch to the slingshot, so since the last time I have tended to walk around with it equipped all the time just in case but I haven't seen him in at least 6 weeks.

On the other hand, there was a meteor shower (shooting stars every 5 minutes or so) over my town just last week, and I do see them reasonably frequently so I had managed to make a couple of wishes before that despite them being hard to catch.

Comment

Anyone online at the mo?

Comment

my gates are open at the moment

friend code = 5455-3606-0307
                          name = Indy
                          town = Indytown

Comment

I caught a tarantula wooooo hoooooo!!!

That is all.

Pixie

Comment

Finally shot down Gulliver the other day, I knew posting a rant about it would do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by r3z
                                Finally shot down Gulliver the other day, I knew posting a rant about it would do the trick.

Nice one. I've never even SEEN him let alone managed to shoot him down.

Pixie

P.S. Appara there is a fireworks display in my town tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X