No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried asking the question DURING the game, but the inevitable crash made that impossible so here goes:

How do I get my inhabitants to wear my designs?

I understand that I could send them a letter with a gift such as an umbrella or a t-shirt.HOWEVER, even though I have my pattern set in Able's shop AND am wearing it myself, it only shows in the menu with the 8 patterns.
    I can't seem to make a shirt with the pattern, then have that in my inventory and attach it to a letter.

The only shirt I have in my inventory is the basic n?1 you start out with.

It's confusing me as I'm obviously overlooking something...

Thanks to Hossain for trying to understand me in sentences with far too little words :-p See you on-line later tonight :-D

Greetz,

Ken from Rosebud

Oh yes: I'll probably open Rosebud quite late this evening/night. You're welcome to visit.

Oh yes n?2: Peoplelease check the Friend Code ( or Freind Code as it's written ) board and update your lists. I have so many people added from here who haven't added me yet...which sucks off course...

Comment

i dont think you can do anything apart from what you already have. some animals in my town have just started wearing random shirt designs from various people. i dont think i've noticed any wearing mine though.
      you just have to give it time i guess.

Comment

my place is open for a Xmas party bash!

Comment

lol all my animals are wearing the mario (with flower thing) that someone designed, can't remember who done it.

Comment

I just invested 125k in turnips . Thanks to Jason from nintendo for helping me make that much. I have to pay off 600k to Nook! What a ripoff, im opening my gate if anyone wants to visit.

Comment

I keep opening my gate but the maximum it has stayed open without disconnecting is five minutes! Any clue why?

Comment

Originally posted by hosainh
                I keep opening my gate but the maximum it has stayed open without disconnecting is five minutes! Any clue why?
                That's strange...No idea really. Do you have anything else running on that wifi/LAN-connection? By me it didn't work when my laptop also accessed the net.

By the way: my town's gates ( Rosebud ) have been open for at least an hour today AND I was the only open town YET no one visited :-( I'll open them again later though I'd love it if someone could open theirs as my Nook's is closed and I want to sell fruit/shells + buy a shovel and watercan. If anyone is at home, just plug your DS into the mains and open your gates ( it's what I do :-p )

Oh yes: there's still dozens of people who haven't added me in their friends list. Surely some of you still have room or could make room...pretty please :-D

Comment

Well, my brother is using the laptop and my dad is too, they are both using the wfi connection
                  If you're on now pm me ill open my gate as soon as possible, but it may disconnect.

Comment

I'm quite disappointed because when i got the extra room i thought when i put another cupboard in it would be empty, i was wrong
                    i really need more storage space! IF i get another room would it give another 90 spaces if i put a cupboard there?

Comment

Another thing about the connection, it only stops working until around 5pm, then it starts to work, i connect to the hotspot but then nintendo wfc disconnect me. It is so annoying!

Comment

Finally got this, this morning!

What can I say? It's pretty fantastic and a definate improvement from the GC version as far as I can tell in the short time I've been playing! I'm still learning the ropes in terms of villager personalities, placement of houses/buildings, paying off loan etc but so far it seems really great and as usual, is highly addictive.

I love the addition of the continually scrolling landscape; the GC version should've had it as it works really well IMO. So far I've met the neighbours and had a guy named Hugh beg to come round my house (even though he told me he thought my house was small and cramped). The aukward silence whilst he walked around my pad was cringe-worthy I can tell you! Judging bastard.

All the townsfolk seem nice; a cat named Minksi, some pig guy who's a bit of a loser and a blue coloured dude who likes to weight-train. I dont think I'm getting off to a good start with them though, as whenever they ask me what do I think of their personalities, I always choose wrongly Nevermind!

Strange question, but one I need answering before I start my Avaluda development project 8) ...Could someone tell me what colour on the Able Sisters design-making tool is one which is the same as those browny-grey paths currently in the towns? You see I want to put some makeshift paths down using the tiles to make it easier for people to find their way from Nooks and other locations to my house. I want it all to look seamless

WFC code to come when I am back at my flat with the wireless in.

PS: Also how can you find out Tom Nook's opening hours?
                        Last edited by thebuddahman; 25-12-2005, 18:17.

Comment

think it shuts at about 8pm im not sure when it opens though. Glad to hear another has picked it up, seems like you're gonna need a lot of paitence for the path system the amount of times ive accidently picked up a tile from running :P

Comment

shuts at 11pm opens 8am

Comment

Originally posted by FreelancePolice
                              think it shuts at about 8pm im not sure when it opens though. Glad to hear another has picked it up, seems like you're gonna need a lot of paitence for the path system the amount of times ive accidently picked up a tile from running :P
                              Indeed! I had the same idea just now and made quite a nice grass tile, but when I had made a long path and started running along it it suddenly hit me...every time I start off on a path and run I pick it up :-)

By the way, what about people who visit your village? Can they pick up your path too? I hope not...

Comment

they can as ive done it by accident myself

Comment

Working...
                                X