No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havent been on in a few days (sorry peeps) i think i found out what was causing my laptop to totally lock up. It looks like my laptop hates my usb wifi adapter, since i have had it unplugged my laptop hasnt locked up once.

I'll be back on later this week, cant wait to see what you have all been doing in your towns. oh & hold onto that snowman furniture im stil after a full set (^_^)

Comment

My town's open at the moment.

Edit: But now it's closed. Going to try and get this working along with the 360, in the hopes that I won't have to keep deleting and re-making connections.
      Last edited by Keith; 27-12-2005, 15:29.

Comment

Could someone WITHOUT cherries as native fruit open their gates please? I have some to sell to put towards that damn mortgage! As I'm not sure if I'll be on-line tonight before Nook's closes I wanted to ask now.

Thanks,

Ken from Rosebud

Forgot to mention that I've just added something to Rosebud. A few metres South of the entrance there is an area marked by tiles. Everything in it is stuff you can take. Off course, don't hesitate to take fruit either! It's just that in that special area I'll sometimes leave clothes and furniture. You're welcome to do the same :-D
        Last edited by Thisco; 27-12-2005, 17:23.

Comment

i got pears, gimme a time and i will open my gates for you

Comment

Am I the only one playing this without WiFi? I've tried that thing on the previous page to get foreign fruit, but all I get is bloody pears!

Still, got some groovy new characters moved in now. My favorite is a squirrel that's obsessed with fishing

This is a really dumb question, actually, but it's worth asking: does the USB WiFi adapter only work with high speed connections? I mean, I used to play Quake on a 56k connection, so... yeah, just call me the village idiot.
            Last edited by nekroxide; 27-12-2005, 18:38.

Comment

Originally posted by nekroxide
              Am I the only one playing this without WiFi? I've tried that thing on the previous page to get foreign fruit, but all I get is bloody pears!

Still, got some groovy new characters moved in now. My favorite is a squirrel that's obsessed with fishing

This is a really dumb question, actually, but it's worth asking: does the USB WiFi adapter only work with high speed connections? I mean, I used to play Quake on a 56k connection, so... yeah, just call me the village idiot.
              I always meant to try that with the PS2 and Gamecube adaptors but never got round to it. You may be eliminated from authentication if your ping is high, but other than that I can't see why not.

Comment

Originally posted by wicky
                i got pears, gimme a time and i will open my gates for you
                ...In 10 minutes I'll be searching for a village. Hopefully you or someone else can open up a sec :-D

Comment

Is anyone else having major connection issues? I thought it was just me earlier but my connection seems fine until people actually enter my town and it seems only a matter of time before we get cut off. I've tested my connection and everything seems okay so now I'm wondering if it's some sort of central issue. Anyone else having trouble today?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
                    Is anyone else having major connection issues? I thought it was just me earlier but my connection seems fine until people actually enter my town and it seems only a matter of time before we get cut off. I've tested my connection and everything seems okay so now I'm wondering if it's some sort of central issue. Anyone else having trouble today?
                    Yeah, me too. I do have the Little Britain Xmas Special downloading on torrent, but it's only using 1/10 of my downstream bandwidth. Could be my limited upstream though...

Comment

Hey Pindu one of your townspeople have moved to mine i think her name is Penal?!

Anyone got a good turnip price today? Best ive seen so far is Jay:125 or somin.
                      Also if anyones playing then try to open your gates! In the morning i realise there are alot of people on cos they come to my town if i open my town gate.

Comment

Hosain, I'm opening my gate now. I won't be active on it right now but my DS is beside me so I should hear if you need to save. Like yesterday, I'd really appreciate it if people didn't pick the fruit for the moment but whatever is on the beach is totally up for grabs.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku
                          I'll be back on later this week, cant wait to see what you have all been doing in your towns. oh & hold onto that snowman furniture im stil after a full set (^_^)
                          Don't do it man! My mate has got the full set in his bedroom, (he's been putting in the hours) and it looks GRIM!

Comment

had a visit from saraha the camel this morning. a fair bit of running around, but i think it was worth it. managed to get a nice wallpaper which fits in with my brand new japanese style upstairs room. plus i already bought a couple of items for the next room i get...it wont be for ages, but i'll be going with an egyptian tomb style thing.

i wont bother opening my town today unless turnip prices are high, there is literally nothing there at all. i striped all my native fruit, and planted it to try and build some walls.

i might do a bit of visiting later though, have deleted even more names to make room for the new people in the other thread.

Comment

The disconnecting is killing me. Hosain was in earlier and I got a lag message - being right by my computer I could see that the signal strength was excellent and my online connection was perfect. Nothing else was going on with my computer or connection. As I have had disconnects with others, not just Hosain, I have no reason to think it was his connection. What gives?

Comment

What's with Crazy Redd? How do you get the password?

Comment

Working...
                                X