No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm...he should have mailed it to you if you spoke to Lyle I think. Ask your animals too - one of them should tell you it.

Comment

Maybe it's cos I only moved in on xmas day. I remember him mailing me about a week in advance on the Gamecube version. I'll go and beat a confession out of my residents. Something about "an open wallet" whatever the feck that means!

Comment

the townspeople will tell you the password unless youve had it mailed to you.

Comment

usefull hairstyle guide for shampoodles thing

Comment

Cheers for that Fuddle. Can't believe I got back to your Nook's at one minute past eleven though! D'oh!

Strangely, Kody has moved in from Bapyton (he told me that was where he was from)...but I've never been to Bapyton, nor even met Jay, the player from Bapyton! So it seems the animals can move about from towns based on who you've met and who they've met...

Comment

Ah that's cool. I liked Kody. Treat him well!

Comment

I intend to mate; Kody was great on the GC version.

Comment

For any of you who have the capabillity of backing up your ds save data onto your pc there is an amazing program that someones written to edit every aspect of animal crossing, from giving yourself contest only items to editing how the map looks.

I am soo all over that once i find an easy way to extract my save as im baffeled by all this homebrew buisness.

Comment

Wow, thats great! Not planning to use it though, gonna play it the hard way around
                    Also i read that turnip prices change every two hours!
                    Last edited by Hosain H; 05-02-2006, 07:12.

Comment

Kody is a legend, he's in my ACWW village now. He came to my house the other day actually but I dont think he was too impressed. It's just jealousy, obviously. He wants my Modern Table

A lion named Elvis has just moved in but he seems a bit of a bastard to be honest so I think I shall be pitfalling him shortly.

By the way, what's the next major event in AC world? New Year?

Comment

I'm sure Fuddle or Concrete Donkey was saying that they were glad Elvis was moving out of their town...
                        Last edited by Keith; 29-12-2005, 09:31.

Comment

Originally posted by thebuddahman
                          A lion named Elvis has just moved in but he seems a bit of a bastard to be honest so I think I shall be pitfalling him shortly.
                          bye bye elvis...it took a lot of beating to finally get him to move on.
                          whereas tank and stiches moved out on their own quite easily, and i didnt mind them so much

Comment

Turnips at 596 in Malice. (My place).

Comment

(And the gate's open)

Comment

Who is Kody?
                                Hey Keith im so unlucky! I went and paid 60k to go to someones town whos turnip price was 575bells, but still i now have enough to get another room (600k!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X