Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Myname
    I take it you're walking around until you see a fish, rather than casting and waiting for something to turn up? I just walk around until I see a shadow in the water and try and get the bait in front of it. Then when the fish gets interested, wait until it bites (there'll be a plopping noise) and pull back.

I'm finding at the moment that it's easier to catch fish in the sea, but the ones you get in the river are of greater value. It's well satisfying when you get yourself a stringfish
    Also make sure you are actually WALKING, not running, as you'll scare your fish away.

Goldfish for teh w1n!

Comment

I got a 'shy' emoticon from him, i want the angry one!
      Also could someone tell me who kody is?

Comment

kody is a weird bear, looks a bit like a stuffed toy to me (like stiches)
        i cant remember whos town hes in now, but i've seen him somewhere...jay or keiths maybe?

Comment

Hey fuddle your on now? open your gate ill visit!

Thanks for the info.

Comment

i'll open up in just a second.

Comment

ok thanks.

Comment

Yeah, Kody was in my town and has since moved to Keith's. He's one of the funny jock types. Who is this emotion guy?

I had been collecting cedar saplings for about a week and yesterday I cleared an area and planted them. They were all planted where there had been trees before and yet not one of them took. I have no idea why. I wanted a little cedar forest but there you go.

I got a visit from Sahara this morning. Gave me the lunar surface, which is very cool. By the way, if anyone is still looking for snowman stuff, I have a snowman tv and a snowman table. I'm not loking to collect snowman gear so any half decent offer would be cool if anyone wants them.

Comment

Rsdio: Your message in a bottle turned up on my girlfriend's beach yesterday. She said thanks for the vase.

Comment

She's welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
                      I had been collecting cedar saplings for about a week and yesterday I cleared an area and planted them. They were all planted where there had been trees before and yet not one of them took. I have no idea why. I wanted a little cedar forest but there you go.
                      i planted loads of apple trees in a square around my pond, with the intention of chopping them down when they're grown, so i have a little walled off area.
                      unfortunately it looks like somebody dug up the few stumps that were already there....unless they just naturally disapeer after a while, in which case thats my plan scuppered.

Comment

Well I've had stumps survive several days so I'd say there is a good chance someone dug them up.

Comment

Yeh ive had stumps survive a while too, they don't disappear themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
                            Yeah, Kody was in my town and has since moved to Keith's. He's one of the funny jock types. Who is this emotion guy?

I got a visit from Sahara this morning. Gave me the lunar surface, which is very cool. By the way, if anyone is still looking for snowman stuff, I have a snowman tv and a snowman table. I'm not loking to collect snowman gear so any half decent offer would be cool if anyone wants them.
                            Can you hold them for me (^_^) ill pay 10,000 for each peice

Comment

I just wanted to post a big thanks to husain for the turnip advice - you are a gent sir!! xx

Debbie xx

Comment

Its allright

Comment

Working...
                                X