No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This might be completely wishful thinking but is it possible that the servers are down because Nintendo are planning something really cool for New Years?

Edit: Oh! Connection is up again and Bapyton's gates are open! I'm writing a script right now but my DS is beside me if you want me to save. Go nuts!

But in a tidy way. There's fruit on the beach.
    Last edited by Dogg Thang; 31-12-2005, 15:52.

Comment

My gates will be open around 7'ish if anyone is interested ?

Comment

Thanks for letting me knows guys. I'll have to order myself another copy then. I just havent had the time to sit down and play it through properley what with family staying over at the moment/and working so my brother has bought my copy and i'll use that money to get a new copy for myself next week!

Glad it's back online again, my brother has been moaning all day about it not working. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by James Mc Fadden
          Thanks for letting me knows guys. I'll have to order myself another copy then. I just havent had the time to sit down and play it through properley what with family staying over at the moment/and working so my brother has bought my copy and i'll use that money to get a new copy for myself next week!

Glad it's back online again, my brother has been moaning all day about it not working. ^_^
          I wouldn't speak to soon, I think it's just gone down again...

Comment

Originally posted by Unwell Cat
            I wouldn't speak to soon, I think it's just gone down again...
            And now it's up again.. My gates are open, although I won't be around to greet you. Help yourself to fruit though. Feel free to leave me a letter

And I've just paid off Nook's mortage with the help of Jays fruit ( thanks ).
            Last edited by Unwell Cat; 31-12-2005, 17:26.

Comment

I just got this today, and so far i'm really enjoying it. About half way through paying my mortgage thanks to the wonders of fishing, and i'll be posting my friends code in the online thread. If you actives could add me, i'd love it.

Particularly looking forward to visiting Bapyton for some weird reason.

PM me if you've added me from that thread and i'll add your details too, my gates are always going to be open whenever i'm on

Comment

I've added you Silvergun! Just watching a bit of telly right now but I should be back on in about an hour or so and Bapyton's gates will be open then. Looking forward to a visit!

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X
                  PM me if you've added me from that thread and i'll add your details too, my gates are always going to be open whenever i'm on
                  seeing your avatar just reminded me of what i bought from ables this morning...a nice little hitler style moustache ...quite tempted to make a nazi themed room at a later date, like that guy in father ted had once, could be interesting.

anyway, i'll add you a little later, after i've decided who to kick off my list.

Comment

My gates are open just now

4853 9239 0047

Comment

Originally posted by James Mc Fadden
                      Thanks for letting me knows guys. I'll have to order myself another copy then.
                      Don't forget to keep playing on your brothers game, make use of the 'moving' function and get a headstart.
                      Update on Iraq: My museum's art exhibit is now complete! The fossil exhibit isn't far from doing the same I have a reasonable amount of fish (at least 7 in each tank) and i have 4 bugs: bee, cockroach, somin else and dung beetle . I have now got at least 6 trees of every fruit and the town gate, town hall, one of my residents and my house are surrounded in flowers. I've lost alot of my flowers due to visitors running over them (same with my trees) so please try to take more care. My front room is completly furnished and cannot hold any mor, ill try to fit the triforce in there. The extra room is now turnip storage and has a telscope and other cool furniture, i have installed modern tables for the turnips so it sets the mood.
                      I'm gonna invest 600k in turnips this week because i have a gauranteed way of getting a high price. If you go on the gamefaq boards nearly every day there is at least 1 person who's willing to let people in, usually they charge but their price won't be less than 550. I'm getting another room on Monday once i've sold the turnips and i cannot wait! Oh and i have a Nookingtons

Comment

Originally posted by hosainh
                        Don't forget to keep playing on your brothers game, make use of the 'moving' function and get a headstart.
                        Update on Iraq: My museum's art exhibit is now complete! The fossil exhibit isn't far from doing the same I have a reasonable amount of fish (at least 7 in each tank) and i have 4 bugs: bee, cockroach, somin else and dung beetle . I have now got at least 6 trees of every fruit and the town gate, town hall, one of my residents and my house are surrounded in flowers. I've lost alot of my flowers due to visitors running over them (same with my trees) so please try to take more care. My front room is completly furnished and cannot hold any mor, ill try to fit the triforce in there. The extra room is now turnip storage and has a telscope and other cool furniture, i have installed modern tables for the turnips so it sets the mood.
                        I'm gonna invest 600k in turnips this week because i have a gauranteed way of getting a high price. If you go on the gamefaq boards nearly every day there is at least 1 person who's willing to let people in, usually they charge but their price won't be less than 550. I'm getting another room on Monday once i've sold the turnips and i cannot wait! Oh and i have a Nookingtons
                        So youve just started then? :P

Comment

I was going to keep Malice open right up until Midnight, but I'm starting to get the wrong side of tipsy, and can't type properly with the stylus.

(Also I'm full of meat and cake. )

Comment

So who's town is the new year's party round then?

Comment

my town will be open in a minute!

Comment

Well my little New Years party was scuppered at the last minute by lag. Ah well. Still, was fun for a while!

Happy New Year guys and girls!

Comment

Working...
                                X