Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw you could've come here for free.

I wish I had money though; I've got a grand total of 400 bells or something.

Comment

Well, thanks to Hosain's little shceme, I've got plenty of bells now. Drinks are on me.

Who'd have thought people from Gamefaqs would pay to visit your town?

Comment

If you have a good turnip price that is

Comment

Opening my gates theres 99,999 bells hidden somwhere in my town (^_^) its just lying on the ground to pick up. Try to see if you can find it.

Comment

Ooh tense (^_^)

Who will find the grand prize Hosain or Fuddle. Place your bets

Comment

My money's on Fuddle.

Comment

Hosain won, it was hidden behind the town hall.

He generously split it with fuddle (^_^)

Comment

Dammit, I was going to post that it would've been behind the town hall.

Comment

i was looking behind houses and things, bashing the button to pick up anything there, so your town is now weed free anywhere that you cant see.

very good of hosain splitting it though... i'll invest that cash in turnips on sunday.
                    was good fun rushing around though.

Comment

Today I had to creep out of work and hide in the women's toilets, just so I could be home when Angus came around to see my house. I tried to ask him if he could visit outside of work, or lunch time, but nooooo.... Turns out the swine only gave me three stars out of five

So there you have it. Animal Crossing - blackmails you into dirty toilet shenanigans!

Comment

Originally posted by JamFDUK
                        Today I had to creep out of work and hide in the women's toilets, just so I could be home when Angus came around to see my house. I tried to ask him if he could visit outside of work, or lunch time, but nooooo.... Turns out the swine only gave me three stars out of five

So there you have it. Animal Crossing - blackmails you into dirty toilet shenanigans!

priceless

Comment

Any tips on fishing please, I don't seem to be catching anying.

I had stiches come round my pad and tell me I live in a dump ( nice ! ).

One more thing thanks for whoever visited my town and left me three oranges and a pear ( think the pear was from pixie ). Can I plant different fruit and grow it, is that possible as at present my town has peaches ?

Comment

I take it you're walking around until you see a fish, rather than casting and waiting for something to turn up? I just walk around until I see a shadow in the water and try and get the bait in front of it. Then when the fish gets interested, wait until it bites (there'll be a plopping noise) and pull back.

I'm finding at the moment that it's easier to catch fish in the sea, but the ones you get in the river are of greater value. It's well satisfying when you get yourself a stringfish

Comment

Lol, some funny stories there. The money rush was fun since it started to get tense.
                              Fuddle or me, i decided from the beginning that i would split it if i found it.

Comment

i had a visit from pascal today.
                                he was just sat by the sea, gave me a keg and swam off.

i keep trying to see the bloke that gives you the emotion actions, but no luck so far.

also shot down the gold slingshot, and i picked up a nice gas mask from ables too.

Comment

Working...
                                X