No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Importaku, I still have the snowman tv and now have a snowman dresser but I have bad news about the table - I lost it. Yep, lost it. It just vanished. Or so I thought. This morning I visited Chevre's house and there was my snowman table. I must have given it to her by accident! But I'll hold the tv for you and the dresser if you want it.

Also, Newt's dresser arrived today from Nook so if you open your gate today I'll deliver it - or visit Bapyton for it.

For some reason cedar trees I planted yesterday didn't grow either. Does anyone know if the rules are different for cedar trees? Maybe they won't grow in winter or something...

Comment

Does anyone know anything about cross pollenation of fruit? I'm sure I read that it's possible but I can't for the life of me remember where!

Mrs D

Comment

I've asked around since you brought it up but I'm pretty sure it can't be done. It can be done with flowers to create different colours but I think that's it.

Comment

Yeah it can be done, see i've put a red rose next to a white rose and voila! a pink rose appeared the next day. I've seen people who've managed to cross pollinate into a gold rose!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
            Importaku, I still have the snowman tv and now have a snowman dresser but I have bad news about the table - I lost it. Yep, lost it. It just vanished. Or so I thought. This morning I visited Chevre's house and there was my snowman table. I must have given it to her by accident! But I'll hold the tv for you and the dresser if you want it.

Also, Newt's dresser arrived today from Nook so if you open your gate today I'll deliver it - or visit Bapyton for it.

For some reason cedar trees I planted yesterday didn't grow either. Does anyone know if the rules are different for cedar trees? Maybe they won't grow in winter or something...
            Yeah ill still take your remaining snowman stuff (^_^) next time im playing ill have the cash ready.

As for trees, if they are dying it could be from a few things......

Did you run over them as running over newly planted trees can kill them.
            Are there too many trees in that area, theres a limit to how many trees you can plant in 1 area. Also you cant plant them too close to each other as that can kill them too.

Comment

I've tried and tried and tried to grow coconut trees, planted at least 20 but only 3 have grown! I've applied all those rules above

Comment

Coconut trees are tough - too close to the beach and they won't grow. Too far away from the beach and they won't grow either.

Anyone having trouble connecting right now? I'm being told that my access point is found but it can't find Nintendo WFC...

Comment

Really? Thanks for the info, are there any other trees which have special needs like the coconut tree?

I'm having trouble connecting too.

Comment

I think its just coconut trees. I find if you plant them on the ground close to the sand, but not on the sand, they should grow.

Edit: By the way, I now have a full parasaur and plesiosaur as well as my triceratops so, if you visit Bapyton, check out the museum!
                    Last edited by Dogg Thang; 31-12-2005, 13:03.

Comment

I have completed the painting section in my museum and am very close to doing the same with my fossil collection!

Comment

Where are you getting the paintings from?! I've only seen one a week from Redd and I haven't bought any yet.

Comment

Well, i bought the paintings for 110k, full set, i could order them for you and have them ready by tommorow, but you would have to pay 100k, cos your an ntscer

Comment

I'm willing to do it for any ntscers for that much but you would have to wait for 2 full orders to come, probably take a day for 1 person.

Comment

Originally posted by hosainh
                              I have completed the painting section in my museum and am very close to doing the same with my fossil collection!
                              how do u get paintings for the museum?
                              Last edited by gibbon; 31-12-2005, 14:13.

Comment

A guy sets up a tent once a week, you buy it off him, but be warned it may be a fake, im selling the full set for 100k to any ntsc-er but im only selling one a day.

Comment

Working...
                                X