No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will 78 bells do you? Nook is feeling rather stingy today.

Comment

Originally posted by Destrukticor
      If anyone finds a jagged shirt could I buy it off you? One of my animals has been going on about wanting one for days.

Silvergun, I have a mini sputnoid and a mega timpanoid. If you want them, let me know when you are online and i'm sure we can come to an arrangement! I can't see your details but mine are:

Code: 3350 6932 3861
      Name: Pixie
      Town: Meeru

Mrs D
      I'm adding you now, I need those!

You've been added and my gates are currently open. I'm aware there's a crack underneath a tree outside Nook N'Go, but that's my shovel. I'm aiming for a golden shovel so no digging up please!
      Last edited by Silvergun X; 02-01-2006, 17:52.

Comment

Anyone know where I can get medicine ? One of my animals is really sick and keeps asking for some, she thinks she is going to die !!!

Comment

Mine, too! I was gonna let him die, though.

Comment

Nooks sells medicine - If you can't get any in your town, come to Drifton as there's loads here.

Or not, on checking i've sold out, though I happen to be carrying some medicine on me now.

Are there still sick animals?! I must rescue them!

Trust me, i'm a doctor.
            Last edited by Silvergun X; 02-01-2006, 18:06.

Comment

Hey Fuddle, Baabara just moved into Bapyton today. I think she came from your town. What's she like?

If anyone gets Alfonso from Bapyton, treat him well.

Top of my most wanted neighbours list at the moment would be Coco, Rasher and Camofrog. I've seen them in other peoples towns and they are excellent.

Comment

I'm quite liking Gabi, very cute and easy to please.

Gladys is cool aswell, she's asking for about 1034790 pieces of clothing though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
                  Hey Fuddle, Baabara just moved into Bapyton today. I think she came from your town. What's she like?
                  shes nice enough, nothing really special though.
                  if she hadnt already given me her picture i probably would have tried to make her stay, as there are plenty of worse animals.

i reckon curly is going to move on from my town too, looks like hes all packed up. i certainly dont mind though, got enough pigs over here anyway. i've already been sending letters to loads of animals in other peoples towns, trying to poach some of the cooler ones.

Comment

This game is really, really starting to make me smile.

So i'm just chilling out, being my usual night owl self, making sure the animals are all alright, and Kid Cat says he wants to weight train with me, so we're meeting up outside my house at 8:40am, as i'll be at work.

I'm really getting into the music aswell. It's actually really, really good, especially at night, just relaxing under the stars and doing a little bit of fishing.

This might sound strange but I haven't felt this involved in a living, breathing town since Shenmue. And even then I was disappointed that there was going to be an ending with that. With this... Damn, it literally IS like a second life.

I mean come on, i'm planning my real life actions so I have time at 8:40 for Kid Cat to come weight train with me! WTF!

Comment

lol my tom nooks is closed today, so i have set a reminder in my calendar to remind me to order a nice present for roald the penguin, it's his birthday on the 5th.

this game totally consumes you

did anyone else make a point of having it switched on for the new year roll over ? I had a party at mine and the ds was running all the time lol

Comment

opened my gates for a bit if anyone wants to visit

This game is just one of the best i've played in a while. I've spent so much time on it and only had it what a month now.

Comment

How do you find out when your neighbours birthdays are?

Oh, Silvergun, I'm pretty sure you should be inside the house at 8.40 if my animal meetings have been anything to go by. I missed my first one by being just outside my front door.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
                            How do you find out when your neighbours birthdays are?
                            He told me and invited me to his party

Comment

If anyone has 1million bells, my Ables has a crown for sale today. Needless to say, I don't have that sort of cash...

Comment

Ill prob be getting that much today, ill drop by i always wanted that crown!

Comment

Working...
                                X