No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I hope the Able sisters give me a commision...

Comment

i bought a lucky cat for roald the penguin for his birthday

hope he likes it

Comment

is there a way to give animals presents other then attaching them to letters?

Comment

Originally posted by gizmo1990
          is there a way to give animals presents other then attaching them to letters?
          Yes.

If one of the animals talks to you and suggests they want something, then the next time you talk to them you'll have three options of conversation instead of 2.

If you have the item that they've told you they want, it will let you give it to them like that.

Just a friendly reminder though guys, i'm collecting all your Gyroids still! If you've dug any up during the day, hit me with something until I respond and i'll see how much to give you for it.
          Last edited by Silvergun X; 03-01-2006, 18:57.

Comment

Debbie (Newton), when your gate is next open let me know as I have a Cat in my town who says that her kitten Kaitlin is in yours...
            Last edited by Unwell Cat; 03-01-2006, 21:22.

Comment

Hosain, if you want that crown, the gates to Bapyton will be open in about 5 minutes.

Comment

Big thanks to Pixie! Thanks for those Gyroids and that triforce catalog.

I now have a triforce on it's way by mail order.

Maybe i'll spread the love if you guys have a few more Gyroids for me, i'll update my list soon!

Last edited by Silvergun X; 03-01-2006, 22:28.

Comment

the triforce

this years must have animal crossing item....

Comment

Oh well guess i must've missed you jay, reaally wanted it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Unwell Cat
                      Debbie (Newton), when your gate is next open let me know as I have a Cat in my town who says that her kitten Kaitlin is in yours...
                      I'll pass the message on. Im sure she'll be on tonight

Animal Crossing is her crack

Comment

Yep, sorry about that Hosain. Fuddle, was it you who left the trail of shells last night? It's nice - I'm going to keep it!

Comment

yup that was me, there was so many all over the beach i thought i'd mess around with them. was going to write something, but it was too hard. but i was thinking about making some kind of paths with shells in my own town too.

Comment

I would let you guys know that my Able Sisters' shop is selling a Halo for 2,400 bells, but I'VE JUST BOUGHT IT BWAHAHA.

*Cough*

My peaches and oranges finally finished growing today so I picked them and planted three more trees per fruit. Nook's bought the rest and i'm up to 20k, which is probably the most money i've ever had in one go yet.

Comment

Lol good for you.

Comment

Also, if anyone's interested, Tom Nook is buying turnips for 183 bells each today.

Comment

Working...
                                X