No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know what the deal is with la-di-day?

Comment

Not at all. Might be an evening thing. Everyone is talking about it but nothing is happening.

Comment

I still dont have any clue what the hell is going on. Maybe it's just a motivation trick to get you to change the town tune every once in a while?

By the way, that Lyle geezer tried to sell me damage insurance together but I passed it up. What does it actually give you? There was no way I was paying 6,000 bells just for that.

Comment

Same here. Everyones talking about it but I haven't a clue?

Was thinking if some sort of karaoke took place in that museum cafe... theres a stage?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
            I got my coin too. Did you register your DS with nintendo.com, Hosain? Probably part of that.
            No i haven't! I'm in the uk only us residents can join with them.

Comment

Hey guys if you bought the first 3000 insurance dont talk to Lyle ever again and you will still keep your insurance!

from 7:30pm-12am Saturdays K.K Slider plays at the cafe and gives you free music at the end, dont forget to get your music today!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hosainh
                No i haven't! I'm in the uk only us residents can join with them.
                I've never registered myself on nintedowifi.com for that reason too (see my post in the MKDS thread and reply someone!) but I still got the coin.

Comment

Yep, me too, are they still giving them out?

Comment

Well I registered with them. I just told a big fat lie as to where I lived. The coin must not be anything related to that though.

Comment

I dont know any fake US post codes otherwise i would've too

Comment

Beverly Hills 90210. All-purpose zip code.

Comment

Thanks

but i dont know how to put it in, which state adress and city?
                          Last edited by Hosain H; 14-01-2006, 15:31.

Comment

Anybody got a Sea View they'd be willing to sell to me? Desperate for one to complete my Pirate theme.

Comment

Sorry, haven't got one. Am I the only one having connection problems again today? I'm beginning to think it's me and not WFC...

Hosain, I think I actually put in Beverly Hills as the city. And California as the state. That's if I'm remembering correctly.

Comment

Yh your right, just a valid address now.

Comment

Working...
                                X