X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

np m8 ha ha i ended up going back to sleep ill maybe have a look tonight

cheers

Comment

Out of curiosity, why would someone want to buy 100 pears?

Comment

Any chance someone can open their gates please? Nooks is closed and I need to sell a load of fruit to fund my turnip gambling addiction

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
          Out of curiosity, why would someone want to buy 100 pears?
          not them their nook shop

if its not his local fruit he pays 500 a fruit

Comment

Ah okay! Sorry, I totally misunderstood.

Edit: Well I tried to open my gate for you guys but I'm getting that same error where it says it finds my access point but can't get to WFC. It must be my setup but it worked well for so long and nothing should have changed so I have no idea what's up with that.
            Last edited by Dogg Thang; 15-01-2006, 09:30.

Comment

Bugger. Anyone else able to open up before 12:00 ?

Comment

'k guys, what's the deal with the fishing tourney today?? When the hells it on!?

All I've seen is a notice on the town halls board saying it's taking place today?

Comment

Originally posted by gizmo1990
                  'k guys, what's the deal with the fishing tourney today?? When the hells it on!?

All I've seen is a notice on the town halls board saying it's taking place today?
                  As far as I understand it, the fishing tourney is between 12noon - 6pm. It's annoying as I work during that time, but I've snuck my DS into work for it. Thankfully, I work alone today.

Comment

aye ill be pulling over on the way home to have a quick go of it, ive already caught a good few sea bass and some red snapper to try and win

Comment

Presumably it announces where the tourney is? Or do you go to the town hall or something?

Comment

Originally posted by dlittley
                        Presumably it announces where the tourney is? Or do you go to the town hall or something?
                        I imagine the host (the Mayor perhaps) will be at the town hall like most other events. We'll find out in quater of an hour I guess.

Comment

Yer cool. I think i've missed the window now for visiting someone else to sell fruit. I've got 300 turnips so lets hope Nook offers me 426 again like he did yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete donkey
                            I work alone today.
                            Are you an assassin?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
                                Are you an assassin?

Yep. We normally work in groups (like in Azumi), but the others arn't dedicated enough to work Sundays

My cover is as a Store Clerk in an independent video game store. So far no one suspects a thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X