No announcement yet.

NFS: Most Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what you mean, but sometimes you can't help but carry on cause the bastards won't leave you alone! Although last night I found you can cut short the cool off period by heading back to one of your safe houses, which is a great help.

Comment

I just spent best part of an hour on a police pursuit chase, by the time I got busted Id earnt over 1,400,000 bounty. I tried numerous time to end the chase, but they never left me alone. How gutting it is to have to lose all that. Sometimes it makes me wonder why I play videogames, thats basically a whole hour of my time wasted on nothing..

Comment

You think thats bad? I got caught with a 9million bounty before!!!

Comment

I think Id cry if that were me.

Im getting more and more pissed off at this, I spend ages in these pursuits to earn enough bounty to challenge the next car and then get caught, its happened the last 5 or so times Ive tried. I really want to finish this, but can only imagine it getting more and more frustrating as it goes on.

Comment

I'm the same Marcus - getting busted with so much bounty is incredibly annoying, especially when it wasn't really your fault. I'm so lame I can't even do #6 - I can get plenty of points just can never get away clean.

Comment

I've been hunting all over for a second-hand copy of this, which were plentiful before, and they've all disappeared now.

Nadgers. I need a new 360 game

Comment

Pete dont give up! A few things that help me in pursuits -

- Use the speedbreaker at every roadblock on Code 4 chases - its essential
                - When ramming a speedblock, always aim as far away from the spikes as possible, they are the main enemy!
                - Also, if you hit the rear of another car, it will make your passage a lot cleaner as theres less weight than if you was to hit it on the front, great for the heavier SUVs
                - Try to remember the safehouse locations, annoyingly the icons disappear in map mode when you are on a pursuit (stupid, stupid)
                - If you do get to see the cooldown bar, sometimes it pays just to hide somewhere, than trying to find the cooldown spots and risk stumbling across a cop again. Sit it out somewhere instead.
                - Try to reserve the boost for if you get cornered, and hope that and a bit of luck gets you out of the situation.

I just got a 1million plus bounty that I managed to keep, so now Im ready for number 5.

Comment

Yeah, the pursuits get really hard towards the end of the game. I finally finished the game yesterday and BL #1 and BL #2 were pretty much ruined for me; by the end it was no fun whatsoever. Make a pursuit last 13 minutes? That means something like 7 or 8 minutes at heat level 5 AND then getting away

However, after getting BL #1 I mentioned how hard I found the pursuit stuff to someone on my friends list. They pointed out a glitch documented over at gamefaqs - apparently if you just park your car on top of the buses at the bus stations, the cops just keep smashing into the buses. You can sit there forever while the bounty racks up.

If you're stuck it might be worth checking out...I guess I wish I had before I spent hours on this.

Comment

It would have been pointless doing that though, no challenge and no fun at all.

And no sense of satisfaction when you manage to complete it. I'm glad I done it properly in true style. 8)

Comment

Yeah I'm aware of the 'glitch', but its not exactly easy to do and the points don't go up fast.

Comment

I'm up to #4 on the list and I'm determined to see this one through to the end....I'm too legit to quit *ahem* I've got five cars now so I've been alternating between them to allow the heat level to drop, it's not even funny to burn off the heat level 1 cops in a maxed out Lambo

Comment

I've just beaten Blacklist 5 and 4 in quick succession and the weren't that bad imo. The key is to use a car with fantastic handling, speed is not the issue with the pursuits. I alway use my Porsche Cayman which is not the fastest by a long stretch but handles like a dream.

I always just head to the freeway, drive round and round racking up points and then when I have enough I jump into the stadium and hide in the carpark. I always seem to lose them quite easily.

The other point is to use the crashbreaker when you see the SUVs that ram you head on. They are easy to avoid like this.

Comment

I'm on Razor now and haven't found anything too taxing so far. Even the level 5 heat is okay is you remain calm and learn the tricks of the game.

I hear that after Razor, the game is supposed to go mental.

Comment

I just completed the game, and got my 1000 Gamerpoints

One thing I didnt realise till it was quite late on, which would of saved me untold time, was they you can jump straight into a race of pursuit just by calling up the menu.. ah well... hours spent driving to and from races, or chasing cops must be time well spent Im sure..

Didnt find the game too taxing, but to complete it does take ages. The Razor matches werent that hard, the last bit was cool also, took a few goes to do that. A nice game, rough round the edges but not one Ill keep, Im going to sell or trade this in now.

Comment

You just found that out that you can jump straight to races using the menu!!?

Thats ashame! Saves so much time!

Tis a great game though, I did take it back once completing but I quite fancy playing it again now! Was good fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X