No announcement yet.

Initial D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so how do you explain him making up a 100+m deficit within 2 corners THAT I TOOK PERFECTLY??11??

he cheated - or the AI cheated (rubber-band ai?)

anyways thats my story and the one i am sticking to - i have since dusted him for fun

camps

Comment

Initial D Manual Scans:

Comment

AC music ver. 2 is in Special Stage among others my fav. Running In The 90's

Comment

did anyone receive their copy from Goblin yet??

I was expecting ID before Joe..tbh!

Comment

/me stops playing the game

There is a sound test!! Retro MD style!
            I know that'll please some!

Comment

Originally posted by saif
              /me stops playing the game

There is a sound test!! Retro MD style!
              I know that'll please some!

I *Love* the Initial D soundtrack.

Comment

Love the game....

Love the wheel...

Love the music....

Its actually stopped me only thinking about Evo for a few hours (for the last few months, Evo is the only game that has mattered).

Comment

Tiny bit off topic - but do you have any of those Sega Direct Initial D packs left Allan?

Comment

Another question: which wheel is provided in the Special Pack? Is it a GT Force Wheel (no jpad, grey gear paddles) or the Driving Force Wheel (jpad on wheel, black gear paddles)?

I've also read that gears can't be changed with the paddles on the wheel, the player has to use alternative buttons or the jpad - can anyone confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by ThoseOfTheUnlight
                      Tiny bit off topic - but do you have any of those Sega Direct Initial D packs left Allan?
                      I actually didn`t get hold of any at all

Jashin- Its the GT Force Wheel. The Initial D one is exactly thesame as the standard wheel, except for this extra peripheral that allows the user to sit the wheel on their lap. I guess for many of you the peripheral will be useless as most will attach the wheel the the edge of a table.

What are paddles? (excuse my ignorance). You change the gears on the wheel by pressing the buttons on the back of the wheel.

Comment

those are the "paddles" mate. Though I think paddles should be hinged really. Paddle style buttons then!

Comment

Been playing this game non stop since it was released! An excellent conversion! The extras are great too! Just finished story mode.

Comment

Originally posted by venom743
                            Been playing this game non stop since it was released! An excellent conversion! The extras are great too! Just finished story mode.
                            You finished story mode already??

Maybe I`m just **** at driving games (its my first driving game), but I`m having trouble beating Keisuke (first time round) at the moment.

Are you using automatic gears or manual (like me)?

Comment

I actually didn`t get hold of any at all
                              i've pmd you...
                              .....sorted

Comment

Internet Rankings page in english is now up

DomainMarket.com sells premium domain names to entrepreneurs, businesses, and nonprofits that want to dominate their online marketplaces and control great brands.

camps

Comment

Working...
                                X