Initial D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heh heh heh, dirty is right.

so segadirect are selling just the initial d gt force wheel on its own without the game (for 9880 Yen)? ahhh... that explains the import price. I may have to evaluate my position on this

Henning - I hope to have that very Virtual On Marz pack tomorow...

Comment

I don't cast aspersions but I played Initial D (or the demo) in my local GEO today and it was seemed uninspiring.

Comment

On another note, people wondering where there gonna attach there gt forcefeedback wheel, i personally just use an ironing board . It locks on very nicely, you can also adjust the height of the ironing board to suit everyones needs and it`s perfect for the pedals to slip underneath as well. Saves folking out loads of money for one of those chairs

Comment

genius hodge, my mum may be getting a new ironing board for her birthday so i cn nab the old one, anyone know the best place to order the non initial d edition wheel in the UK?

Comment

Pre orderd and pre paid for this a while ago now (the Sega Direct boxset).

Roll on the 26th is all I can say.

The wait for it to be sent from Japan is going to be agonising

Comment

Originally posted by Streets Of Rage
              genius hodge, my mum may be getting a new ironing board for her birthday so i cn nab the old one, anyone know the best place to order the non initial d edition wheel in the UK?
              I bet she'll be thrilled

Comment

Originally posted by vic_viper
                Originally posted by Streets Of Rage
                I bet she'll be thrilled
                lol ill be in the loft playing initial D, im sure she'll love it, if she doesnt the tv will be too loud for complaints

Comment

Originally posted by eghamninja
                  Pre orderd and pre paid for this a while ago now (the Sega Direct boxset).

Roll on the 26th is all I can say.

The wait for it to be sent from Japan is going to be agonising
                  Snap. ^_^

Viewtiful Joe will be coming in the same box as well I think.

Comment

Just 'Sampled' the first 2 series of the Anime thanks to Kazaa and all I can say is a resounding '**** Me', my anticipation for this game his just increased 10 fold.

Anybody know where I can get some official DVD's of this.

Comment

discountanimedvd.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, discountanimedvd.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

LOL, they're not 'official' by any means. Tokyopop are supposed to be releasing the series on Region 1 DVD very soon.

Unfortunately, along with the expected dubbing, they also saw fit to rip out the brilliant Super Eurobeat soundtrack with something no doubt rubbish.

Fortunately, they have retained a 'original audio' version on the disc which contains the japanese voiceover and original soundtrack.

Comment

Originally posted by Madbury
                          Does anyone know where the best place to pick up a Logitech wheel is? I'm doing the review and want to be fully equiped to do the game justice.
                          there are 2 UK spec Logitec GT Force wheels in the warehouse at work as I thinkin of pickin one up, hopin they drop in price first tho.

So try your Currys/Dixons stores if they're at Currys they're ?59.99 and include the lap adapter.

Comment

Originally posted by C'
                            Unfortunately, along with the expected dubbing, they also saw fit to rip out the brilliant Super Eurobeat soundtrack with something no doubt rubbish.
                            Nooooo ft:

Originally posted by C'
                            Fortunately, they have retained a 'original audio' version on the disc which contains the japanese voiceover and original soundtrack.
                            Thank god for that. Dubs are usually **** anyway.

Comment

Wow that was one cheap box set.

Comment

No it's not.

Those are bootlegs and you can get the full all-stage set direct from Hong Kong for the same price.

If the DVD has English/Chinese subs and Jap speech, you can be 99% sure it's a pirate.

Comment

Working...
                                X