No announcement yet.

Ridge Racer 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does 6 have completely different music then [MENTION=13193]nakamura[/MENTION]?

Comment

True about Rage Racer, enjoyed it but it has a fairly miserable colour tone. I want almost Sega blue skies

Comment

Ridge 6 does have different music.

Comment

It's kinda weird playing 6 if you played 7 first.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Ive never played 6, I assume there's nothing there that isn't in 7?

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
              Ive never played 6, I assume there's nothing there that isn't in 7?
              Less of everything

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                Ridge 6 does have different music.
                I think most of the RR6 tunes and many more can be downloaded

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                  It's kinda weird playing 6 if you played 7 first.
                  I played 6 first which is probably why I prefer it.

Comment

Ahhh, I don't even remember when the last time I posted here in this forum. But I must have signed up at some point, right?

Anyway Ridge Racer 6.....a game a spent an eternity playing online, and met a lot of great friends. Same with RR7. RR7 is a game I used to consider the pinnacle of the series at one point. But as time went by, I realized that I don't quite enjoy it as much as the PSP game(namely the second one).

I'd still love to go back and play RR7 with a force feedback wheel. There is a new adapter that allows you to play your PC wheel on your PS3, which then tricks the system into thinking it's a Logitech G27 wheel.

Problem is, if I recall correctly, RR7 supported only *one* FFB wheel at the time, which was the Logitech Driving Force EX wheel....a wheel that was by no means popular or even mass produced. I would love it if Matlo (the guy behind GIMX) could somehow develop Logitech Driving Force EX emulation so I can use my Lenze Direct Drive wheel and HPP pedals to play RR7. Something I've been wanting to do since the day it came out. Time will tell.....

Comment

Heres the factual differences between RR6 & 7 - more cars, more tracks, more music (along with loads of downloadable music, inc some RR6 tracks and older RR music) full 1080p support, 7.1 lossless audio, six axis side views, downloadable events

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                        Heres the factual differences between RR6 & 7 - more cars, more tracks, more music (along with loads of downloadable music, inc some RR6 tracks and older RR music) full 1080p support, 7.1 lossless audio, six axis side views, downloadable events
                        Also awful six-axis controls - though you can easily turn them off.

Comment

It also has force feedback support for one wheel....the Logitech Driving Force EX

Comment

Working...
                          X