Final Fantasy XII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero9X
    don't know if this is a bug or not, but i just noticed that all my characters ever since ive learned all the quickenings for them. their mp has increased ten fold. e.g. penelo = 426/142 looks like a bug to me, same goes for the other characters. anyone else get this?
    It says in the instructions that learning quickenings gives you an 'extra' MP guage to a maxof 3, 3 MP gauges at 142 = 426

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant Syphillis
      Just wondering whether im wasting my time leveling up where i have been.
      I'm doing some mindless grinding myself with those two werewolves in Giza planes. 400 exp per kill and i'm level 16 with everyone. Just takes so much time when i have to switch out the entire party to keep everybody even... But on the plus side after a few hours one of them dropped a Kotesu sword that takes my attack to 50! -when i get a chance to get the licence for Vaan that is...

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills
        It says in the instructions that learning quickenings gives you an 'extra' MP guage to a maxof 3, 3 MP gauges at 142 = 426
        ah didn't see that. but still it does look kind of odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Largo
          Does is scream star wars to anyone else?
          This is what I thought. Somehow the music and the atmosphere totally smelled like it - not that it's a bad smell though. I think it makes it quite good!

Comment

Just finished it a few minutes ago, absolutely loved it, going to give it a day or so and start another game with the guide and try and get everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Revolution6000
              Just finished it a few minutes ago, absolutely loved it, going to give it a day or so and start another game with the guide and try and get everything.
              how many hours did it take?

i just defeated cid for the first time in draklor labs.

Comment

Took me around 55 hours or so, didn't do too many sidequests, and only leveled up three characters from around level20+

Also playing again as

I opened 3/4 of those chests that you need to leave to get that weapon later on.

And

no New Game Plus? Really, loved that feature from FFX-2

Comment

Originally posted by Revolution6000

Took me around 55 hours or so, didn't do too many sidequests, and only leveled up three characters from around level20+

Also playing again as

I opened 3/4 of those chests that you need to leave to get that weapon later on.

And

no New Game Plus? Really, loved that feature from FFX-2
                  do i have a lot left then? ive been taking my time with it. im like level 40 with everyone.

Comment

You're nearing the end, but still a decent amount of content to go.

Comment

Still spending far too much time on this than i should be, this games ridiculously addictive. Got to level 38 for my characters now and have found a few really good leveling up spots so there should be little to stop me carrying on, its just the leveling up is so addictive tho, unlocked a good three quarters of the licence grid for all my characters through constantly levelin. Im on my way to the

drak labortary, cant remember the name exactly

and its just seems to get better and better

loving fighting malboro's at the mo, just a shame they dont give you more than 1LP, still with the Golden amulets...

. I've become somewhat impatient with it at times tho, due to the random super hard ememies dotted around, they just make me want to become instantly powerful so i can waste them but it isnt quite that easy lol. Fantastic game, best FF since 7 I think!

Comment

The golden armlets double the LP you get, but it still comes up as 1 LP when you kill stuff - so slaughter malboro to your heart and license board's content :-)

Comment

you can also buy experience doublers aswell. forgotten what it was called i haven't played it since friday.

Comment

Ugh. This game pisses me off so much sometimes. How hard is it to let me save after a massive dungeon, before a boss?

Comment

Yea, that annoyed me aswell, fortunately it only happens in a few dungeons. Infact now that I think about it, happens twice in the same one at one point.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills
                                Ugh. This game pisses me off so much sometimes. How hard is it to let me save after a massive dungeon, before a boss?

Yeah, its a shame because i was really starting to enjoy it and then it turned ****ing annoying again

Comment

Working...
                                X