No announcement yet.

Viewtiful Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder why work is dragging today, I wonder, hmmm, is it, no it can't be, hmm maybe, it could be that Viewtiful Joe is sitting proud on my mantle piece. 1730 can't come fast enough, you know, this is why the doc invented a time machine, for days like this.

tum ti tum tum tum.

Comment

Hi there,

This game practically eats you alive on the later levels.
      Rock hard - but you just keep coming back for more.
      The need for precise punching/kicking/jumping etc reminds me of another Capcom classic from an age gone by.

Ghouls 'n Ghosts anyone?

Comment

Got this through the post today with Initial D. VJ is getting by far the most play though. Its just so damn stylish, yet with substance too.

I loved the demo but it doesnt do the full game justice.

Comment

Just ordered it- Should be here tomorrow

Could this be the game to resurrect my love for gaming- I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by lordcookie
            Got this through the post today with Initial D. VJ is getting by far the most play though. Its just so damn stylish, yet with substance too.

You order through Tok right Lordcookie? Then that means..... MINES AT HOME AS WELL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TommyG

You order through Tok right Lordcookie? Then that means..... MINES AT HOME AS WELL!!!!
              Yep yours should be there too if the post office havent lost it

Comment

Please forgive me?.. but?

YAY!!!

I? I haven?t actually got it?erm?yet?

However!! I will have it first thing tomorrow morning for definite! That was really made my day (well, my entire week in fact) I am quite tempted to go to sleep for the remainder of the day so tomorrow comes quicker
                ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

I ordered from Tokuda. Mine didn't arrive this morning. Did you two both go for the EMS shipping option? I'm praying it arrives tomorrow as i've got Tuesday and Wednesday off work.

Comment

I'm praying it arrives tomorrow as i've got Tuesday and Wednesday off work.
                    Best of luck to u Mr. I shall have my fingers crossed for you as well as for me that they come tomorrow. During the mornings of waiting for a new game is unlike anything else. The sheer excitment of seeing the postman down the street is bliss... (then it is absolutely heart rendering when he only posts bills)

Luckily for me, i have the next 2 months free! So.... that is a hell of a lot of VJ to fit in. Viewtiful indeed. Only one day left to wait!
                    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone
                      I'm praying it arrives tomorrow as i've got Tuesday and Wednesday off work.
                      Best of luck to u Mr. I shall have my fingers crossed for you as well as for me that they come tomorrow.
                      Ta. Come on people. Everyone think positive thoughts for me and Adam. "VJ will arrive tomorrow, VJ will arr....." I can't even consider what tomorrow will be like without Joe.

Comment

ordered from Tokuda. Mine didn't arrive this morning. Did you two both go for the EMS shipping option?
                        normal shipping for me, which arrived today....i'm sure you'll get it tommorrow

Comment

Originally posted by wager

I ordered from Tokuda. Mine didn't arrive this morning. Did you two both go for the EMS shipping option? I'm praying it arrives tomorrow as i've got Tuesday and Wednesday off work.
                          Mine was sent by EMS. If it didnt arrive today I am sure it will turn up tomorrow for you.

EDIT: Mine actually might have been sent by normal post. I wasnt up to recieve it anyway so I am not too sure, its just I normally get stuff from Allan by EMS.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle
                            ordered from Tokuda. Mine didn't arrive this morning. Did you two both go for the EMS shipping option?
                            normal shipping for me, which arrived today....i'm sure you'll get it tommorrow
                            Great. I go with the EMS option to make sure i get Joe (+ Initial D) asap and the normal airmail option gets here quicker. LOL.

Comment

Does anybody know when it's released in the US? After reading this thread I can't wait. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Vemsie
                                Does anybody know when it's released in the US? After reading this thread I can't wait. Cheers.
                                I think it's October

Comment

Working...
                                X