Viewtiful Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hee hee ^___^

Have you seen the new anime clip with the shark boss in it? it's t3h funn3h.

ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

Comment

Those clips are excellent. The game just oozes character.

I want it sooooooooooooooo badly, probably in my top 5 most-wanted games of all time. In fact, I don't think I've needed a game this much since Halo.

Bah, time sucks.

Comment

The anime clips are great - it gives the characters a real sense of existence outside of the game.

Just the waiting now...

Comment

Saurian and like have said the Game is tops with the arcade stick, I thought there was some dual shoulder pressing action, how does that work?

Comment

Originally posted by JibberX
            Saurian and like have said the Game is tops with the arcade stick, I thought there was some dual shoulder pressing action, how does that work?
            It's mapped to button 4 5 and 6 - all I want is the jump and attacks switched round and I'll be set, holding buttons for mach speed and slow is no problem. Hopefully the full game has a button config.

Comment

Ok so I posted this in the Import Gaming News thread but I think people might miss it there. Anyway the lucky people in Japan I guess can score some 8) VJ tshirts see below:

Oh yeah and I'm working to redirect those people here. So there will be balance on the NTSC boards. Hopefully by this time next week we'll be having Viewtiful discussions.

Comment

Hmm......

Don't like the look of those T-Shirts tbh. I personally would have preferred a black or white (even red) t-shirt with the title small on the front (top right) and a kinda large Image of Joe on the back (the boxart pic)

They will probably look better on a person, but there, to me they look a little untidy and... even tacky

Anyhoo... Next week!! *girly scream*

and i still haven't got mine ordered yet... : /
                ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

This game is gonna be awesome, im gona wait for the US release due to cash restraints and what looks to be a need for a new tv (see questions and advice) but this game does look awesome, one of my most anticipated titles of the year, i can onl see initial D and F Zero GX which im looking forward to more, cant wait for this, should be excellent

Comment

This game is real slow coming.

Or perhaps that should be:

Originally posted by Veiwtiful Joe

SLOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

Comment

Henshin-a-go-go-baby

I made the mistake of looking at the official Viewtiful Joe website last night.

Man it's cool. I've never seen a game have such widespread production values. You've got Video, Wrestlers, Music Videos.

It's class... I was thinking of producing some A3 posters of the character art.

Comment

Yaaay!!

Finally have it Pre-Ordered. I fear i may have left it too late, however i hope i shall not be waiting for too long. I ordered from Risingsun. That is where i got my JAP SC2 from and they were very fast indeed.

I'm currently looking for the Viewtiful Joe webiste It is going to be one hell of a ride!

tata
                        ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

New viewtiful movie to get yer eye googles round:

ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

Comment

Yah I saw that one last week

I'm starting to like the robot peeps more than Joe himself.

Comment

Yay ^^

You CAN configure the buttons as you like: Link

And buy new moves in a shop Link
                              Mach speed is for sale, I assume you dont start with it as in the demo.

Comment

Orders have already shipped from Playasia and I assume NCS.

Any word on Goblin?

Comment

Working...
                                X