Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Einhander
    With this being said, here we go: Flying Shark
    You suck. No wait, i suck. Or at least you suck for showing up i suck.... urmmm... well someone sucks!

That is amazing - i'll definitely have to have a go mastering this game after seeing all these vids now - cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
      I dont have any fear on Viewtiful Joe anymore - but DMC3 still takes me to that place!
      What a shame that I've never tried the third part. But it's never too late...(first...must...get...10...million...in...G eometry...Wars...)

Comment

Originally posted by Shoju
        It has 60hz and is very cheap around ?4.

where about? i can't find it for that price (that is 4 pound new yeah?)

Comment

Originally posted by don_caballero
          where about? i can't find it for that price (that is 4 pound new yeah?)
          2nd hand from Game for ?3.97 although it had ?10 on the box they sold it to me for that. Cheapest modern game I've bought since the Amstrad days.

Comment

Cool dude, i just got a copy of US VJ from this board but im still gonna source a PS2 copy if they are goin that cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Zed
              That is amazing - i'll definitely have to have a go mastering this game after seeing all these vids now - cheers!
              Cool, that's the intention. You can fully appreciate this game only after hours of practising and learning.

Anyway, here is the first task of Stage 7-1 (Star Wars room) and King Blue. Have fun.

I'm sending the full Episode 6 run tomorrow.

Comment

Both of those vids are great Einhander, King Blue got his ass handed to him!

One of the parts of the game where I struggle most is 7-2 (I think) where you fight a space tank with Cromarty`s (ninja types). My problem isn`t killing the tanks, it`s trying to daze a Cromarty so I can uppercut him into the box near the entrance.

Any tips you guys?

I`m off to my mates in a mo to borrow his cube and VJ, I can`t wait, it`s like discovering VJ all over again! 8)

Comment

Ok, here we go:

Another Joe from Episode 6 much quicker than the one below.

Here is my complete Episode 6 Rainbow run.
                  - Charles is perfect (note how I use the stalactites to get the otherwise unreachable V-reels)
                  - Hulk is not so good but I still managed to get the V.
                  Bruce is decent.
                  - Anther Joe...phew, quite a lot of mistakes but you get to see a coule of sick Ukemis. The above AJ is better.
                  - Leo: Almost messed up the entire run just because I wanted to finish Leo with a Dragon Kick...panic ending

Have fun.

Comment

Those vide are proper SICK man! - It's wicked the way we've never played the game together but we both use the exact same methods in certain situations; Charles' method is absolutely identical and stuff like using the 360 Kick to avoid Another Joe after the ZOOMed punch attack! I thought that was my own personal thing till I saw your vids!

I'll have an Episode 5 Rainbow run done shortly, I love that one - it's WAR!
                    Last edited by Saurian; 03-02-2006, 10:02.

Comment

Cool, that's the intention. You can fully appreciate this game only after hours of practising and learning.

Anyway, here is the first task of Stage 7-1 (Star Wars room)
                      Slick mate! I see you speed slap up them goons for the V tokens then its all about negotiating the room - like your moves getting up for the last switch 8)

I defo spend too long fighting in there - thanks for the vid bruv!

Comment

Those boss battle were great to watch Einhander, very impressive.

Whenever I`ve played VJ before, V points are scarce as I`ve crushed the enemies without exploiting them for the maximum, so when it comes time to shop, I have never bothered with Red Hot Kick as I didn`t need it, but those vids show just how important it is and it gives you an extra edge.

I`ll give it ago this aft!

Comment

Ok, here we go:

Another Joe from Episode 6 much quicker than the one below.

Here is my complete Episode 6 Rainbow run.
                          - Charles is perfect (note how I use the stalactites to get the otherwise unreachable V-reels)
                          - Hulk is not so good but I still managed to get the V.
                          Bruce is decent.
                          - Anther Joe...phew, quite a lot of mistakes but you get to see a coule of sick Ukemis. The above AJ is better.
                          - Leo: Almost messed up the entire run just because I wanted to finish Leo with a Dragon Kick...panic ending

Have fun.
                          Loved every second of that - the ending is proper funny - the pressure not to screw up at that point must have been pretty HEAVY!!

I've not been Red Hot Kicking Leo when he does his charge so will throw that into my meth - other than that I'm doing pretty much that same as you just not as fast or as precise. Your VFX token collection paths are sooo tight o_O

Comment

Yeah, Saur, I thought the same because the game can be played using so many different styles. Can't wait to see your Episode 5 - maybe we have similar strategies again?

spagmasterswift, I almost got a heart attack when my Dragon Kick screwed up...I have to admit, after that it was pure luck. And yes, the Redhot Kick is one of the most important moves in the entire game. It gives you perfect control over Joe when he is in the air.

VonManc, I'm going to upload the bit against the space tanks and Cromarties this evening. But I'm pretty sure that what I have recorded is not the perfect way. Let me watch the scene myself and I will explain the perfect strategy in a post.

Comment

That`s great, cheers Einhander.

Comment

Oh no, I forgot to take the Firewire cable with me. Sorry, I'm going to upload the vid tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X