Magnetica (DS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Locky
    Kaladron, have you found yourself wanting to go back and replay the levels and get better medals or was it just a relief to finish? How are you doing in the Challenge mode?
    There are 61 levels all together. To be honest, by the time I had finished them all, I was ready to move on to a different game. One month of Magnetica is enough for me.

I have the rumble with mine and I can't do without it. It gives the game a mechanical quality to it - like some kind of otherworldy pinball or pachinko game.

Comment

Did anyone get past #39 yet? There are four tracks all going into the middle with not a lot of space. It's a bit too much to keep track of and especially when you have almost nowhere to toss away your unwanted marbley things it seems a bit hard.

Get the feeling that's going to be as far as I get sadly.

Comment

The trick is to leave your power-ups until the very last possible moment to give you as much extra time as possible.

and go for big combos too, of course.

Comment

Can you enter individual names on the high score table a la Zookeeper, Polarium etc or is it plain scores, under a username?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
            Can you enter individual names on the high score table a la Zookeeper, Polarium etc or is it plain scores, under a username?

Thanks
            The scores are just listed on the intro page for each mode/level under your username, so there isn't a high score table.

See the PDF of the Magnetica manual for details.

Originally posted by Lyris
            Did anyone get past #39 yet?
            Finally managed to get past that hideous level after about 40 attempts and I'm now up to Level 50 something now. There are a couple of horrible levels in there but some have been quite easy so don't give up yet, Lyris!
            Last edited by Locky; 19-07-2006, 12:37.

Comment

Just realised that Actionloop (released 27 Oct 2006) is the UK name for Magnetica. What was wrong with the old name?!

(See NOE release dates list)
              Last edited by Locky; 20-07-2006, 12:12.

Comment

Weird, I thought they were calling it Puzz Loop. I still prefer "Magentica".

Comment

Absolutely love this game, the puzzle mode is making me tear my hair out!!!

Its a portable version of Zuma on the 360 and that makes it one of the best puzzle games out there imo

Also i love the difficulty levels, its not soo easy you think its a pile a piss or soo difficult you end up smashing your ds up

Comment

Originally posted by oblivion_6
                    or soo difficult you end up smashing your ds up
                    Oh ho ho ho, you should see me playing this game.

Comment

Originally posted by oblivion_6
                      Absolutely love this game, the puzzle mode is making me tear my hair out!!!
                      I haven't played the puzzle mode much yet - been too busy trying to do the quest mode!

Comment

Working...
                      X