No announcement yet.

Dead Rising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got it and it's great fun. I loved it from the moment they had to point out at the start that it's in no way related to Dawn of the Dead

Comment

Originally posted by MJ
      So much to do and so little time! Roll on the full game!
      Just 4 days to go.

Comment

Its been what, 9 months of 360 goodness and for the first time I wish I had a US machine, this game is ace. Even our lass laughed as i padded around wearing kids clothes, a horses head and blasted zombies with my shotgun.

Comment

fave weapons so far are the hot frying pan that you use to burn the zombies faces and the golf club it was quite cool lineing up a shot and takeing out the zombies from a diastance and just think this is just a small part of the game and a small selection of weapons i cant wait to get the full game now,

this is how a demo should be fantastic fun and leaving you wanting more

Comment

Feck me its my game of the year and is just a demo. God its like being in Dawn Of Dead your self and I'm loving it. me thinks the 360 just got it 1st Game worth buying the console for .

Comment

so pleased how this has turned out not even found most of the stuff people have been mentioning. the clothes swapping was a little fiddly but still good fun

Comment

LMAO

Go into jills sandwich bar and put the frying pan on the stove, leave it for a sec then pick it back up, run up to a Zombie and hold X down to scald there face off!

GENIUS!!

Comment

Anyone figured out what the Microwave or Coffee maker are for yet?

Comment

They've got the depth of field perfect in this game, it isn't really too noticeable but the focus on the cut scenes is fantastic

Comment

Game map showing how much is in the demo and how much is out

EDIT:Pesky attachment size rules
                      Last edited by Geezer; 01-03-2007, 14:44.

Comment

Anyone found out what you can put in the microwave in the restaurant next to the cinema?

Comment

Just to note, when your running along, quickly let go of run and press a direction+X to dive. Just accidently found that out!

Bit fiddly to do mind.

Comment

Only had a couple of quick goes and this has got me wanting so much more!!

I've only found a handful of things, and can't wait now for the full game to see more!

Well worth the 4 odd ours it took me to download!

Comment

This game is frickin great so far.

Anyone tried walking on the zombies heads? Get amongst a shed load of tightly packed zombies jump amongst them until you notice one standing still and get behind him/her and press A + froward to climb on their shoulders then just keep pushing forward to walk around all the zombies heads .

Class.
                              Last edited by hudson; 04-08-2006, 19:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33
                                Just to note, when your running along, quickly let go of run and press a direction+X to dive. Just accidently found that out!

Bit fiddly to do mind.
                                Or just double tap the stick in the direction you want to dive

Comment

Working...
                                X