Xbox Live vision Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brats
    The camera, a headset, three months of Live, Uno and Totemball (which is free anyway).
    1 month of live...

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi
      Okay I know what you get with the mega-value-super-saving pack, but what do you get with the bare-bones-pikey pack?
      Camera, Free copy of Uno, Totemball, 1 month subscription to live, headset

?35 RRP

Comment

It's a shame you get a game like Uno/Totemball with the cheap pack, I'm REALLY tempted by the Vision Camera, but I have both of those and three months of live, but can't afford to buy the expensive pack.

It would have been really cool if they bundled a game you could ONLY get with the vision camera...

You get a free month of live when you create a new Xbox Live personality anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus
          It would have been really cool if they bundled a game you could ONLY get with the vision camera...

Totemball, try playing it and see what happens.

Comment

You can't play Totemball without the camera, so it is effectively bundled with it.

Also Bankshot and the three Hardwood games have been updated to include camera support. Which is nice.

I'd like camera support on some of the arcade titles too. It would make sense to fill up the space left by the non-widescreen nature of the older games.

1 month of live...
            Whups!
            Last edited by Brats; 12-10-2006, 16:17.

Comment

Totemball, try playing it and see what happens. :P

Comment

I think you misunderstand me. There will probably be plenty of games released that REQUIRE the camera, but you can still download it from the marketplace...I just meant something exclusive bundled with the pack, I might be able to pick up a cheap camera only on ebay or something...

Thats the reason I've not got one yet to be honest...I've already bought Uno, Totemball is free, I've already got a live subscription and a headset and don't need another...so it's ?30 for a webcam basically and I don't need one really.

Comment

I've already bought Uno, Totemball is free, I've already got a live subscription and a headset and don't need another...so it's ?30 for a webcam basically and I don't need one really.
                  It's only ?25.99 at Amazon for the Small-Pack.

If you get the Big-Pack, Uno and Robotron are unlocked using scratch cards so you could always sell those (and the other bits) to offset some of the cost. Like what Brats did.

Comment

Yeah, buy the big pack, sell the 12 months for ?25 and the headset for a fiver, you are almost there then.

Comment

Is it just me or has the numpty quotient on uno increased since the camera launched?

Just had several games tonight, and they've all gone tits up because some prick decided to piss about with his/her camera, and there were even people quitting because the whole board didn't have cameras (including a sexy sounding Irish lass... *ahem* ).

Comment

Last night I joined a game were the 2 guys with cameras were talking to each other about how to make games private, then they kicked me (or ended the game if you can't do that). That's why I prefer the ranked games, though I have found that people with cameras end up getting DC'd.

Comment

Sorry if this has been answered, but can you use the cam on a PC?

Comment

you can provided you have windows with sp2

the instructions mention how to do it specifically

Comment

Just be careful tho, the driver installation on XP frequently goes tits up, as you can ONLY get the driver from Windows Update.

Comment

Cool Just found there are some more dasboard background effects hidden away under the customize themes options

Comment

Working...
                                X