No announcement yet.

Helldivers 2 (PS5/PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite these hiccups, I'm glad you're still playing the game after the issues you were having early doors.

Comment

Also the jump pack should be standard equipment now, it’s just not good enough to be a strategem and takes way too long to charge up, as it is, make it standard equipment (even after lvl20 or something so you have to earn it) and it would actually be useful.

Or, they could have it as one of the hellpod booster perk, it certainly would help with chargers for teams and getting out of trouble while not being op as it takes so long to charge anyway.
      Last edited by fishbowlhead; 11-03-2024, 10:49.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
        Also the jump pack should be standard equipment now, it’s just not good enough to be a strategem and takes way too long to charge up, as it is, make it standard equipment (even after lvl20 or something so you have to earn it) and it would actually be useful.

Or, they could have it as one of the bonus pod perks you pick (the ones you buy out the warbonds), then it would be a fair perk, and certainly would help with chargers for teams.
        Skill issue (I'm just giving you a taste of what my kids say to me when I'm venting )

Comment

Balance patch yesterday seems to have calmed the chargers & bile titans down a bit, which was sorely needed.

New warbond tomorrow and another patch.
          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 13-03-2024, 08:27.

Comment

Did one tower mission last night (on level 5 just to get the knowledge down), bit of a mess trying to get people to all go to the correct silo to get it going and i fell through many of the ramps around the silos multiple times running up them, luckily it noclipped me so i could just walk out of the concrete instead of the usual stuck in a wall tactic of sitting on a grenade.

In other news i opened level 9 up, doing 3x level 8 felt more manageable, maybe 2 titans at time, 2 or 3 chargers.
            Last edited by Tobal; 13-03-2024, 11:38.

Comment

Flying bugs spotted

Comment

Flying bug videos being shared online, and the game devs reply with this in response

‘I’ve heard rumours of flying bugs in Helldivers 2,’. ‘I want to officially refute such preposterous claims. Everyone knows that ‘bugs can’t fly’.
                ‘And I’m not alone in thinking this. The Ministry of Truth agrees that this is propaganda from bug sympathisers that want to brainwash good people #lies.’

#Fakenews

This is live service done right, a steady stream of new content and features and an evolving game world with new stuff happening all the time. you can bet that the pesticide where collecting form these silos will mess things up far more than they will help too, more mutation incoming i bet.
                Last edited by Lebowski; 13-03-2024, 14:33.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                  Flying bugs spotted

EDF! EDF! EDF!

Comment

New warbond is live, 1000 super credits, dam, I’m 70 short, will have to do some medium rounds and scour the maps.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      New warbond is live, 1000 super credits, dam, I’m 70 short, will have to do some medium rounds and scour the maps.
                      I've not looked in to efficient ways of farming, but if i need to farm green samples or sc i just go to lvl1 trivial and go a bugs or robot map, run around for 5mins, raise flag or kill robot boss, 10-15 samples an 20-40 sc.

Comment

Can't say i'm impressed by the new warbond, the first weapon the sickle a laser version of the Liberator with slightly more damage but lower mag and a spin up time (reminds me of the quake plasma rifle), its rubbish on anything but the weakest of bugs where you can take advantage of the heatsink infinite ammo as along as you not getting zerg'd where you'll have no time to wait on it to cooldown and heated planets make it worse. I'll will try taking it into a 7+ game see how it does just eating through heatsinks once the matching making servers are working again. Tried the buff for reduced the spawn rate (of what, who knows, patrols? bugs coming out of nests or ambush holes?), couldn't see a difference.

From reports and videos Plasma Shotgun is all-round terrible, more likely to kill yourself and the Blitzer is a worse arc. Armour seems only useful for trying to use the new shotgun and to stop arc users toasting you in friendly fire.

Stun grenade is suppose to be good at least.

In other news i seem to keep losing my equipment loadout every time i log in since the latest patch and then it forces all the starting player quickhelp boxes when i land... not the ideal situation to have the screen plastered with it when you trying to do anything on 7+.

Comment

Comment

Stopped playing till the community finishes the tower stuff, it's boring the hell out of me, coupled with no sample rewards and the rest of the upper level missions being another defence mission or blitz has killed it for me, can't even be bothered to grind medals which i need for the passes.

Comment

You sound like a bug lover, get him!!!!!

Comment

FINALLY got into groups that completed missions and extracted with Super Samples, finally! Yesterday I had particularly good runs and managed 3 x lvl3 ship upgrades, a good weekend, 2 x 500kg bombs is a game changer.
                                Last edited by fishbowlhead; 18-03-2024, 08:08.

Comment

Working...
                                X