Helldivers 2 (PS5/PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post

Since a few updates ago I've only seen about 50 super credits out in the wild, i'm sure the rate has been severely nerfed at some point.
    Can't say i've noticed that, usually get 10-40sc a go which seems to be par for the course since the start, definitely helps if someone joins you so you can open vault doors.

Comment

I'm surprised by the patch notes, alot of damage increases and delay reductions for the unused strats and the galactic map getting visual update for supply lines. No idea where to find the blog post for the changes to the primary weapons and 110m eagle rockets

Comment

Full patch notes here, same for all platforms obviously.

Freedoms Greetings Helldivers, I'm your host Release Captain Carlberg bringing you democracy's latest and greatest from Super Earths superior minds. Its a lot of information so lets dive in! Overview For this patch, some of the major areas of interest are Visible Supply Lines & Attack Origins in the Galactic War. Stratagem, weapon, planet, and enemy balancing updates. Various crash fixes, stability improvements, and other updates. Invite-only lobby creation.

Theres a lot of goodness to go over here,

Orbital precision cooldown dropped to 90sec cooldown & 2 second call in is a huge buff, chargers are going to feel this one.
        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 13-06-2024, 16:00.

Comment

The changes definitely allowed me to use more variety of loadouts now, so i don't feel like a liability bringing in a Machinegun or Orbital Gatling. I do think they overtuned the new spawning system, way to many patrols, lots and lots small/medium now spawn and about he same about heavies on 7. So i can't be bothered to go back to 7 for the waves and waves of enemies that just won't stop, and now level 6 has super samples, why bother with the additional pain (6 still has lots of patrols and waves and waves but definitely less Titans on screen).

Still need to see some work done on the worthless primaries, specially in the assault rifle and plasma sections. The HMG is still terrible, small magazine and only 2 spares. Grenade Launcher is still poor on armoured targets, low magazine count and badly needs a proper grenade launcher sight for aiming.

Hopefully we'll get to play the new biome soon enough.

Comment

The great thing about their new update cadence is they still break everything but now it gets left for 2 months, case in point, spawn rate is completely out of hand again.

Spear was “fixed” but doesn’t lock onto bot refineries.

Primaries are still crap, all of them.

I had a match the other day where every stratagem was hitting 50 yards away from the laser designator, but randomly, so it could be to the left, right, infront or just straight land on me, it’ was absolutely crap and the group i dropped into booted me.
            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 19-06-2024, 14:02.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              I had a match the other day where every stratagem was hitting 50 yards away from the laser designator, but randomly, so it could be to the left, right, infront or just straight land on me, it’ was absolutely crap and the group i dropped into booted me.
              That would be the Orbital Scatter debuff, i had that happen during the save the children MO, it said to have a 50% chance (unconfirmed but sure feels like it) to randomly hit any Orbital strike off centre from the laser... went full eagle after face full of my own Precision strike to the head and teammates Airbursts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post

That would be the Orbital Scatter debuff, i had that happen during the save the children MO, it said to have a 50% chance (unconfirmed but sure feels like it) to randomly hit any Orbital strike off centre from the laser... went full eagle after face full of my own Precision strike to the head and teammates Airbursts.
                That sounds like it yes, Arrowhead REALLY need to look at the debuffs, though thankfully the 1 less stratagem has gone for good at the very least, awful awful idea and made for absolutely crap games especially against bots where you really need a bit of variety.

Comment

Oh fire tornados are still an absolute menace and haven’t been fixed, they stil attract to the players magnetically.

Comment

i've not returned to Hellmire yet since the last patch where they claimed it would be more random in movement and less of them clumped together around objectives. Not surprised it's not working as intended. I was on firth defence for the games i played last night as we'll certainly lose if nothing is done (10% vs 25% to the bugs when i stopped)

Comment

Had a go on the Forest biome, if it wasn't for the constant framerate drops, specially when it rains it would be my favourite place to go, as it has " i'm fighting on Endor" vibe. Don't bother packing eagle strikes through, i lost about 70% of my call-ins to the giant tree branches.

Comment

Working...
                      X