No announcement yet.

Splinter Cell Double Agent 360 - Full Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the trust levels are great idea and have been well implemented. But can be quite annoying, trying to resist a shotgun shell in his face is quite tempting sometimes.

I do find that with most games i prefere outside levels, looking at the beautiful design of the scenery. But when the china team set pandora tommorow outside i got frustrated as i spent more time looking at the floor for mines than appreciating the scenery. In double agent they have done better outside stuff, but i find the splinter cell series more fun in buildings and massive complexes.

Also being outside seems to have made a more MGS1 style approach to the level, leaving me frustrated when a guard sees me in heavy snow in water.

Since turning the brightness on the game down i have had a much harder and enjoyable experience. I would reccommend turning it down as it feels more realistic. Also it seems as Ubisoft are using real time lighting, when you turn brightness down in game or up it actually adjusts the surrounding light.

My favourite level for me is the building complex at night. Love it!

Comment

I finished this the other Night, only took me 1 playthrough to get all the singplayer Acheesements (or Cheese as they are now know).

I REALLY enjoyed the game, especially sneaking around the JBA base trying to get all the files.
      The rest of it wasn't quite as good as I'd of liked, it was seemingly a tad more linear than alot of the missions in Chaos theory.

Comment

Not being very good at SC games I'd have preferred a bit more help finding objectives, I sometimes really don't know where to go, resulting in a lot of alerts and deaths. The 3D map is't very useful either, I wish there was an option to turn on some indicators or something to help me out.

Comment

The 3D map was perfect, any time I wasnt sure of something, a quick check of that and you knew exactly where you were going. Found it a bit weird at first but after a while it clicked. Still not taken this game online yet properly.

Comment

This would have been completely off my radar but the MP demo has been growing on me and I'm finding it a lot of fun so I'm thinking about picking this up (especially as the SP sounds quite short). How does the full version compare to the demo, I take it in the single player you always play as a spy?

I don't actually mind playing as a merc in the demo, just could do with some practice or training at how to be good at it. I always end up near the top of the leaderboard after a game somehow though, prolly cos I don't die.

Comment

Was the first Splinter Cell that I've completed, despite owning (well having access to) the previous three, really enjoyed it, didn't play it with that much stealth. Managed to get around -300% on a few levels, but

what the hell was that ending all about. I swear if another game ends with TO BE CONTINUED, I'm killing to stab someone.

Comment

Right, trying to the agent of the month achievement but I have no idea who the 5th gang member I need to voice sample is. Can anyone help me out with that one please?

Comment

I finished this last night too and really enjoyed it. My only real complaint is just how short it was! Seemed to be over just as it was getting started. Must be the shortest Splinter Cell to date.

Played some multiplayer too and it's a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair
                    Right, trying to the agent of the month achievement but I have no idea who the 5th gang member I need to voice sample is. Can anyone help me out with that one please?
                    Press Back and go to Profiles, the top 5 are who you need. Go into each one and it'll have little bits for each - activities (prof background info), medical details (you get all these in one hit), personal info iirc, retina scan, fingerprints and a symbol for voice. Just look for the missing one, find out which it is and we can prolly help you find it

Comment

Its Dayton. Think I found his quarters, he lives with Jamie but I can't get a damn voice sample! Cheers for the speedy response by the way

Comment

I sampled him by sneaking into his room and pointing the mic at him for a minute or two. He has some...disturbing dreams which make him talk in his sleep now and then

Comment

Did you do that in the second JBA mission Diggler? I am going through on Hard now and am on the third. I really hope I haven;t missed the boat because i don't want to have to do it again really!

Comment

If he's out of bed and walking around I'm sure there's other ways to record him - best just to follow him around the compound, stick to the shadows, and whip your mic out when no one's looking. That's how I got Moss.

Make sure you don't get caught

Comment

Yeah I got him by flicking of the light then he goes "Who turned off the light?" or something, just enough to get his sample. You can also get him in the server room depending on what JBA HQ part you're on. Doesn't matter if you get caught afterwards just not before.

Comment

Originally posted by Revolution6000
                                Was the first Splinter Cell that I've completed, despite owning (well having access to) the previous three, really enjoyed it, didn't play it with that much stealth. Managed to get around -300% on a few levels, but

what the hell was that ending all about. I swear if another game ends with TO BE CONTINUED, I'm killing to stab someone.
                                I think the ending's like that because they intend to take the next game in the same direction (i.e you still being a double agent and retaining the "trust" mechanic).

I'm exactly the same as Rev6000 - First SC I've completed despite having owned them all - Far & Away the best game in the series to date.

Loving MP as well I don't see me offloading this game for a good while yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X