No announcement yet.

Splinter Cell Double Agent 360 - Full Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After playing Gears for nearly two weeks I can't believe how low res this looks in comparison! And the constant tearing.
    Last edited by MJ; 20-11-2006, 15:59.

Comment

Really? I've not seen Gears but I thought this looked awsome, but then maybe there's only a certain level you can reach with a SD TV.

Comment

I finished this over the weekend. All in all it was pretty decent. I really disliked the JBA missions. But the mission near the end in Africa was bloody brilliant,

especially recording the meeting

. The story could have been explained a little better I thought, but all in all quite enjoyable.

Comment

Yeah his was a very good looking game imo - don't fogret it's running a modified version of the UNREAL2 engine not 3 so it's gonna look a little rougher round the edges.

And online rocks With you on the JBA missions Jimmie felt there was just too many of them but I did have fun with them - didn't play the game as tight as I could have but I enjoyed the fact that you didn't have to be ubder stealthy all the time - bit of run & gun never hurt anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
            bit of run & gun never hurt anyone
            This I did like. Especially on that Africa level where you stop the execution etc.

Haven't taken it online yet, will have to give it a crack over Christmas, once my pal gets around to giving it back that is.

Comment

Working...
            X