No announcement yet.

Tales of the Abyss (PS2/3DS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAL copy on ebay, one left if people are keen to get it before January, and are willing to pay ?100!!!

Comment

Just started playing this after I bought it off ttk. First time I went to save I just automatically bashed the buttons, and overwrote his save, which I imagine had hours, and hours of effort into it. Gone. In the blink of an eye. Felt a bit guilty.

All very Tales so far. Enjoying it a lot. 3D doesn't work, and there's a lot of fon fonning in the fon fon, but it looks nice and plays really well. Is there a Tales due for the Vita?

Comment

Remake of the DS Tales of Innocence is coming out for it - "Tales of Innocence R".

Comment

I find it totally stupid that I can't get a copy of the 3DS version without being ripped off on eBay.

Checked all the regular places but none have stock!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono View Post
            I find it totally stupid that I can't get a copy of the 3DS version without being ripped off on eBay.

Try Cex they are ?42 from them just depends if they have one near you, If you ask at your local they will probably be able to get it on a transfer

Comment

I'm borderline selling mine, I simply can't follow the plot.

Comment

Shopto has it in stock for ?37.85. Personally i think it is overprice, since I already have the PS2 version, but for people who haven't play it before, it is probably worth that much.
                Play.com lists it for ?34.99, but 4-5 days wait.

Comment

Originally posted by cavalcade View Post
                  I'm borderline selling mine, I simply can't follow the plot.
                  I saw the thread you got it from as it was the only one sold here! If you do sell, let me know.

Really starting to get into my 3DS now and fancied playing a decent JRPG hence my original hunting around and rant.

Thanks cornflakes but I despise shopPoo.

Comment

This is back in stock at Zavvi for ?29.99 again if anyone was after it still: http://www.zavvi.com/games-3ds/tales.../10456888.html

Comment

This is back in stock at Zavvi for ?29.99 again if anyone was after it still: http://www.zavvi.com/games-3ds/tales.../10456888.html
                      Its back instock in a few places, but cheapest I found was here:

Comment

Working...
                      X