No announcement yet.

Earth Defense Forces 3 - Chikyuu Boueigun 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick thank you for the positive comments above, on the strength of these I bought the game from Play.com, best ?18 I have spent for ages.

Up to level 30 on normal and have really enjoyed it. Sure, it has a couple of small faults but nothing that breaks the game. It is just really fun carnage.

Also, the game does slow down for sure, but the actual quality of graphics is very good, loads of green blood and nice explosions fill the screen.

Going to give it a bash on hard level tonight on co-op play, EDF FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Trok REAPER View Post
      ...loads of green blood and nice explosions fill the screen.
      That's just reminded me of something I noticed when playing at my mates - I've got the Japanese version and the blood is red, wonder why they changed it to green over here

Comment

Vulcan ants?

Comment

myself and brother prinny arnt far from cracking EDF. Just 14 missions left on inferno and 3 weapons left to unlock including bonus inferno weapon.

Comment

Might have to crack EDF2 after this, then, Missa Pebble. Remind ourselves of the variety EDF3 should have had!

Comment

sounds like a plan, fingers crossed for a final pal release!

Comment

been playing this now for 2 days, and it's great fun !!
                it's shooting and more shooting excellent, I;m playing every mission (so far) on normal and hard, I tried mission 1 and 2 on hardest.... but no chance, it's ****ing hard !
                This is even better then I thought it would be !
                Have to find out now which weapons the use...

Comment

im starting to struggle a bit now on inferno ive got about 11 missions left and all are solid. taking a proper ragging from spiders and all kinds. two weapons left to unlock as well, one of which is for beating inferno

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                    two weapons left to unlock as well, one of which is for beating inferno
                    Didn't realise that, thought all weapons were dropped at some point during the game (on varying difficulties). Is that what Bonus 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 are on the weapons list then - weapons unlocked for beating each difficulty. Crikey, I'm only half way through playing on Normal.
                    Addicting stuff though this game

Comment

yep you need those five bonus ones to get the achievment

Comment

So basically there's 500 achievement points locked up in clearing Inferno.

Comment

Bit late to the party, but I'm loving this. Even though it crashed and I lost six completed levels, it didn't bother me.

It plays better than the PS2 games imo. The sheer scale is just mind boggling .

EDF! EDF!

Comment

Will someone fix the spelling of the title of this thread, I couldn't find it in any search.

Anyway got this yesterday and I'm absolutely loving it, played for about 3 hrs yesterday and the time just melted away. The game is just so much fun and I can see it being even better in co-op

Comment

Thanks to our friends "over the pond" the game name is spelt correctly.

I'm still to complete this on any difficulty, neat to pick up and play for the odd half hour here and there though

Comment

I have about 11 missions left on inferno, proper rock solid. i need two weapons as well. Gonna spend the week collection armour for when prinnysquad comes over.

Comment

Working...
                                X