No announcement yet.

StarWars KOTOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to break me, but I have to have this, and not just 'cause I'm some American that'll buy anything with the Star Wars name on it (thanks for vote of confidence, Mike UK ). I have to have it becasue of BioWare. What they've done with the Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, and Neverwinter Knights has earned my loyalty forever. Incredible games, all of them.

Comment

Amazing trailers (make sure your speakers are on)

(Trailer 2)

Get the latest official news, trailers, and insights on a galaxy of Star Wars games and apps.

Comment

drool..........................................

this can't arrive soon enough

Comment

Wow, hadn't even been thinking much about this one (even though I'm quite a big Star Wars fan), but this thread has made me interested. opefully I'll have a job by the time it's released, so I'll actually be able to afford it (haven't bought anything for XBox since my Live kit in April).

*starts jumping around making lightsabre noises*

Comment

"The fact that the script is unbelievably well-written helps things".

Thankfully, it sounds as though George Lucas had no input...

I'm suspicious of star wars games, however these guys haven't really put a foot wrong. Pretty much every one of their games is a classic, from Baldur's Gate thru Neverwinter Nights and Dark Alliance on the PS2.

Question is.. PC or Xbox???

Comment

Ah it looks so beutiful doesnt it. Ive been looking forward to this one since it was shown at e3 2002. It looks like i wont be dissapointed either.

Comment

Originally posted by Burai
                Every Star Wars game since 1997 has been rubbish so I'll wait for impressions.

Not only that, the current weather climate is telling me not to bother with an RPG.
                bit harsh i loved rouge leader just for the battle of endor level, it looked fab played ok, and was hard as nails once you got to the final levels

Comment

Originally posted by scottcr
                  Question is.. PC or Xbox???
                  I think the only real difference will be in control scheme and graphics, the P.C version will obviously benefit from a higher resolution and has an entire keyboard to space commands out as opposed to a single pad. P.C version may well have some extras included when it launches but the Live content covers XBox owners quite well in this regard, unlike, say, the massive patches and add-ons that the XBox version of Morrowind could have benefited from.

Comment

PC version has a new planet, which will probably be downloadable on Live anyway.

Comment

Not having broadband and therefore Live I might have to go for the PC version so as not to miss any content - overnight 56k downloads. Bah.

But really I'd rather play it from the comfort of my armchair.

Comment

Almost all Live content ends up on the Official Xbox Magazine cover DVD, so that is not a problem.

I'd like them to add a coop mode into KOTOR, but the developers have said this will never ever happen.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
                          Almost all Live content ends up on the Official Xbox Magazine cover DVD, so that is not a problem.

I'd like them to add a coop mode into KOTOR, but the developers have said this will never ever happen.
                          I didn't know that! I only buy Edge and GamesTM... I'll start checking that mag out just for any Live content I might fancy. Thanks!

Comment

It wont be all live content. From what ive read The official mag will be offering some of the stuff available as downloadable content in attempt to sway some of those non subscribers to xbl.

Comment

when does this game come out in the uk?

i wanna it alot......

Comment

26th September for PAL.

PC or Xbox???
                                31st October or Next week???

Do you see?

Comment

Working...
                                X