No announcement yet.

StarWars KOTOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeez, again with the snort - you are Comicbookguy incarnate!

Comment

But JR has REAL rpg experience, Superbrother only has Computer RPG experience etc. Wildly different things.

KOTOR, Baldurs Gate etc capture the true table top experience of RPGs. Eastern RPGs are simply not the same thing (and shouldnt be called RPGs imho)

Since I'm from a similiar background as JR I would take his opinion over SB's anyday.

(still love ya SB :x)

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBrother
        Jeez, again with the snort - you are Comicbookguy incarnate!
        My goatee is WAY better!@

Comment

Hi Welrain! [waves] Long time no speak.

JR if you do get to play ToS then please do post your thoughts, I'm really enjoying it at the moment - nothing new in the gameplay of plot departments but incredibly well polished and gorgeous to look at, nice to see the cooking mechanic from Star Ocean 2 getting another run out too.

In somewhat of a contradiction to my previous posts I'm really enjoying Morrowind GOTY as well, the best sense of total freedom I've yet to encounter in the genre, only problem is I find myself saying "DIE FETCHER" and "YOU N'WAH" all the time...........

Comment

Talk about resurrecting the dead. I started on this after getting it cheap on Steam over Christmas. Anyone else playing this, nearly 7 years after the last post on this thread?

:-)

Comment

I bought it a couple of months ago on Steam but it seems like my computer really doesn't like it. I don't think I could get it started. It's one thing that bugs me about Steam, while they have a disclaimer about a game being old and the specs, they don't seem to give any indication on what it works on now, or what it might not work on.

Comment

Mmm... It works fine on my 2008 era m1330 running Windows 7. The graphics card sweats like a pig with it, but it chugs along.

Comment

Valve's games are fine compatibility wise, but I do wish they were a bit more strict with 3rd party games. Not sure why kotor wouldn't work though, countless reasons I suppose, but it's not that old.

Comment

Working...
                  X