No announcement yet.

Battlestations Midway (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the tutorials are under the naval academy option, jumping straight into the campaign will probably cause pain and suffering

there are two achievements for completing the game, one for doing it on any difficulty and one for doing it on veteran. when you select any mission you can select its difficulty so if you find one too difficult you can knock it down a notch

most of the other achievements are for being in control of a unit during a battle and for completing the challenge missions

Comment

Page 8 of manual tells you the modes, do tutorial first (Naval Academy). Their is hidden achievements for doing secondarys like killing 5 ships within 5 mins etc...

Comment

I've been findinf the veteran mode very easy so far, apart from the passage to palawan which seems to be impossible. I did the following 2 missions easy as pie.

I'm glad to see the proper strategy starting to show itself now, the first missions are crap, to think, the whole game was gonna be like that. That extra year delay to make it into a strategy game seemed to do the trick

Comment

Is this £17 Tesco thing a **** up ? Checked the biggest store to me yesterday and the shelf was bare but the price on the shelf was just under £40 and I notice it's the same on the website :

What Gives ?

Comment

Game started to play more like it should online when I hit mission 6 last night. Really is a shame they couldn't have given us a skirmish mode. My dads definetly going to buy it now for home system link

Comment

Is this anything like Hostile Waters for those that have played both?

John

Comment

Cracking game been playing tuturioul for about an hour and all very easy
                until u need to take out the cargo boat with just the machine gun? WTF takes
                ages and i end up crashing any hints?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
                  Game started to play more like it should online when I hit mission 6 last night. Really is a shame they couldn't have given us a skirmish mode. My dads definetly going to buy it now for home system link
                  As far as I can tell, there is no system link mode. You have to connect to xbox live for all multiplayer games.

Comment

Dont worrry we do that as well

Different game to Hostile waters, you dont go around salvaging stuff but it does have that easy type control system. If you like those type of games you will like this (and it would be good with Tom Baker!).

Comment

Just a heads-up that there are new maps and vehicles going up on Marketplace tomorrow, no mention of price so guess they're free ?

Xbox Emulation News brings you the latest news and reviews for the Original Xbox, the latest in Homebrew and Emulation news.

Comment

I read e have to pay for it and it will be 600 points

Comment

Working...
                        X