No announcement yet.

Crackdown (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, your Agent keeps his upgrades, and I don't believe it affects Achievements, but can't be 100%.

Comment

Cheers for the swift response. Just got my 500th Agility orb! In a weird two story red bridge in Los Meurtos. happy!

Only 98 hidden orbs to go!

Comment

The search for the last agility orb continues, do the agility orbs give off a different sound to the hidden ones? Its been so long since I heard the noise for an agility.

The hidden ones are ranking up nicely now since the DLC only 40 to go.

Comment

Originally posted by 1P_King View Post
          The search for the last agility orb continues, do the agility orbs give off a different sound to the hidden ones?
          yea,they give off a lower pitch sound compared to the hiddens slightly higher pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira View Post
            yea,they give off a lower pitch sound compared to the hiddens slightly higher pitch.
            Cheers Akira

For me the search for the orbs makes a better game than killing the gangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post
              Me mate actually found the other day there's an area on the beach where the sand goes part way up the wall (it's beside where the pier juts out) - You can drive head first into that in the buggy and it'll rocket straight up in the air vertically making a 4xflip easy - Your orbs will absolutely skyrocket with that !!!
              That`s a wicked tip Yoshi, but you know someone is going to post later asking for help in getting their driving ability up!

I don`t understand people not wanting to get the DLC until they get the orbs either. When I was really pulling my hair out trying to find the last few hidden orbs I was thinking how great it would be if they`d put some kind of orb detection device on the market place, I would`ve killed to get one!

In the end I used a guide to get the last few hidden orbs but the Crackdown team answered my prayers anyway by offering us the next best thing along with all the great other things in the DLC.

I don`t want to see anyone moaning that they can`t find orbs when the detection functionality in the DLC is there to help them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nembot View Post
                That`s a wicked tip Yoshi, but you know someone is going to post later asking for help in getting their driving ability up!

I don`t understand people not wanting to get the DLC until they get the orbs either. When I was really pulling my hair out trying to find the last few hidden orbs I was thinking how great it would be if they`d put some kind of orb detection device on the market place, I would`ve killed to get one!

In the end I used a guide to get the last few hidden orbs but the Crackdown team answered my prayers anyway by offering us the next best thing along with all the great other things in the DLC.

I don`t want to see anyone moaning that they can`t find orbs when the detection functionality in the DLC is there to help them.
                Just to clarify - I downloaded the free content striaght away, I only waited till I had all the agility orbs before BUYING the extra DLC. Glad I did - it is awesome and has renewed my love for this game.

Only got 64 hidden orbs left at this point but having the rest off the night off as i have ThumbDown pain

Comment

The orb detection noise is part of the title update and not part of the DLC yaknow.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post
                    Me mate actually found the other day there's an area on the beach where the sand goes part way up the wall (it's beside where the pier juts out) - You can drive head first into that in the buggy and it'll rocket straight up in the air vertically making a 4xflip easy - Your orbs will absolutely skyrocket with that !!!
                    An equally good place is the stadium. The end with no roof (to the left as you go in the front) has sand piled up to make a quarter pipe below it. You can get a run-up of the whole length of the stadium and then fly up out of the roof. Dead easy, and plenty of other ramps in there for more stunts.

Comment

I just ended up running down a *lot* of people...the 'freaks' are particularly useful as they leave the pavement and keep respawning. The stage four agency cars are well worth the effort!

John

Comment

I just got a title update, must be the fix for the glitch/ getting ready for the beta

Comment

2 Agility orbs to go >< Found 2 last night I nearly wet meself when I heard the noise

Comment

Got all stunt ring markers last night and decided this is my favourite Xbox 360 game.

Oblivion doesn't offer this scope of "MUST GET ACHIEVEMENTS" because they're quite simply not as fun.

The new agility/hidden orb noise is a joy, I was using FAQs before and i couldnt find them but this is such a stress out of my head.

Comment

Has anyone got the Street Racer Elite achievement yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Nembot View Post
                                Has anyone got the Street Racer Elite achievement yet?

No and it is really hard. Those other races are pure evil. Plus I dislike driving those smart cars... Its gonna take a while I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X